• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Turn-Ons in the Opposite Sex

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/03/2019 at 14:16, MUFC said:

Nice feet, hate manky feet. Nice toenails with pink varnish, smooth soles.

xD I can't possibly imagine how a first date might go with you...

"Hey there!! Before we get into names and what not can I just see the bottoms of your feet please..  that's it, spread your toes for me... " ( makes disgusting perverted noise while she is doing it.. ) "yep, you'll do" 

Do you wander up and down the beach in the summer checking out ladies feet before chatting them up or something?? I genuinely don't know how someone would go about bringing a conversation round to toes and feet or do you just take a punt and leave it to chance??  

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD I can't possibly imagine how a first date might go with you...

"Hey there!! Before we get into names and what not can I just see the bottoms of your feet please..  that's it, spread your toes for me... " ( makes disgusting perverted noise while she is doing it.. ) "yep, you'll do" 

Do you wander up and down the beach in the summer checking out ladies feet before chatting them up or something?? I genuinely don't know how someone would go about bringing a conversation round to toes and feet or do you just take a punt and leave it to chance??  

Am brave mate, not scared to ask female mates if they fancy a foot massage to test the surface. 

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

Nice eyes. In particular eyes that tell me she's a nice person.

And a booty good enough to eat ice cream off of

That's all I need tbh.

Started quite sweet there ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD then went filth 😂

Physical
1. A woman with shape to them, and I would much prefer a very cute, subtly beautiful in her own kind of way, instead of the Instagram 433 selfies in as little amounts of clothes as allowed. 
2. A woman that doesn't bulk out at the gym, but understands the importance of physical health and take care of yourself. 
3. A woman that is okay with leaving the house without makeup. 
4. A woman that smells good...some smells out there drive me nuts. 
5. A woman who has a great set of legs. 

Personality
1. Confident yet humble enough to know there is anyways room to learn more, grow more, etc. 
2. Bi-lingual
3. A woman who sees the good in people and isn't afraid of getting out of her comfort zone. 
4. A woman who understands that we have different hobbies, and is comfortable while doing her thing, as I do mine. 
5. A woman who loves to read. 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Started quite sweet there ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD then went filth 😂

Hahaha. Yeah it's Friday and I'm talking trash, but without doubt warm eyes are #1 and a curvy body a close second.

Round 16 years ago with an ex, her morning routine consisted of hoovering up downstairs and other cleaning chores. One morning I got her to do it barefooted, her full 30 minute chore, whilst she was doing her routine, I followed her feet around on all fours. Was strange that for the duration I had a full boner, while following her around, at the end my wrists and knees were killing.

Archived