talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Addictions

football forum

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I wank about 3 times a day as an average.

You tell me

I used to be the same but than i realized i was losing the sensitivity and the real fun of it. Now i do it about once in 2-3 weeks and its worth it quality over quantity.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Azeem said:

I used to be the same but than i realized i was losing the sensitivity and the real fun of it. Now i do it about once in 2-3 weeks and its worth it quality over quantity.

This was definitely you... 

PLVFa.jpg

7 hours ago, Azeem said:

I have lost the sensitivity completely. Sex is now an incredibly underwhelming and time consuming activity.   

44 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I have lost the sensitivity completely. Sex is now an incredibly underwhelming and time consuming activity.   

For the love of god man, stop wanking so much 😅

• Subscriber

Used to smoke, not for many years, managed to quit that. I have phases where I play a lot of FIFA or Football Manager but wouldn't call it an addiction.

More of a bad habit than an addiction but still something I'd rather get shot of is biting my nails. Don't even notice I'm doing it.

• 10 months later...

Update

My soda addiction hasn't stopped. Ever since I started I have the desire to drink something stronger than water. It's resulted in a huge worry for my family to the point where they would get angry at me and keep repeating me the consequences.

In fairness they aren't wrong but this addiction has stuck with me. It's really harming me and I sincerely hope I can manage it at some point.

2 hours ago, Vader said:

Update

My soda addiction hasn't stopped. Ever since I started I have the desire to drink something stronger than water. It's resulted in a huge worry for my family to the point where they would get angry at me and keep repeating me the consequences.

In fairness they aren't wrong but this addiction has stuck with me. It's really harming me and I sincerely hope I can manage it at some point.

Have you tried having fizzy drinks that aren’t soda?

Just now, Eco said:

I would assume he is referring to carbonated water. 

Ah, yes I have tried it. I do like it but I can’t adapt. My preference for soda really dominates.

I also am addicted to junk food, so it’s not just soda. Just that soda is the one that dominates.

1 minute ago, Vader said:

Ah, yes I have tried it. I do like it but I can’t adapt. My preference for soda really dominates.

I also am addicted to junk food, so it’s not just soda. Just that soda is the one that dominates.

Is soda and junk food really addicting though? Seems like more like something you can quit with just a bit of self control. 

I don't know the science, but I know when I don't drink coffee, I get headaches that are blinding. I'm trying to lower my intake so I can get away from it, but I haven't' heard of the same reaction to junk food and soda. 

Just now, Eco said:

Is soda and junk food really addicting though? Seems like more like something you can quit with just a bit of self control. 

I don't know the science, but I know when I don't drink coffee, I get headaches that are blinding. I'm trying to lower my intake so I can get away from it, but I haven't' heard of the same reaction to junk food and soda. 

I had a big argument with my brother about this, how only “substances” like smoking and drugs can be addicting. If you look at the definition of addiction though, this can qualify. Soda is probably easier for me to quit. It’s just the feel of needing something strong that fucks me. As for junk food, I have a very big stomach and get hungry every 2 hours. So as a result I eat a lot. I’m not a big fan of fruit either so I just end up stuffing myself with sweets and chips.

Its definitely had an effect. Look at my FB photos of 2014 compared to today. Monumental difference.

7 minutes ago, Eco said:

Sugar and salt are addictive as fuck tbh. And with your coffee, yeah you've developed an addiction to caffeine it sounds like. I can relate to that as well, I am incredibly addicted to coffee.

And apparently cheese affects your brain the same way as cocaine (which probably explains why I fucking love cheese).

7 hours ago, Vader said:

Update

I will pray for you in these trying times. Also for the millions of children that lost their parents due to soda addiction. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Vader said:

I had a big argument with my brother about this, how only “substances” like smoking and drugs can be addicting. If you look at the definition of addiction though, this can qualify. Soda is probably easier for me to quit. It’s just the feel of needing something strong that fucks me. As for junk food, I have a very big stomach and get hungry every 2 hours. So as a result I eat a lot. I’m not a big fan of fruit either so I just end up stuffing myself with sweets and chips.

Its definitely had an effect. Look at my FB photos of 2014 compared to today. Monumental difference.

Could you do more to burn it off? So yeah you feel like you need to eat a lot but can that be countered by doing more exercise or being active more? 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sugar and salt are addictive as fuck tbh. And with your coffee, yeah you've developed an addiction to caffeine it sounds like. I can relate to that as well, I am incredibly addicted to coffee.

And apparently cheese affects your brain the same way as cocaine (which probably explains why I fucking love cheese).

I guess that makes sense, I just haven't really looked into it as much. 

Just now, Stan said:

Could you do more to burn it off? So yeah you feel like you need to eat a lot but can that be countered by doing more exercise or being active more? 

Are you suggesting that I can eat a lot if I do exercise, or that I can get rid of my hunger by doing exercise?

13 minutes ago, Vader said:

Try LaCroix. I think it's shit, but it's going to have a bit of flavour as opposed to just being water with fizziness to it.

If you're drinking shitloads of Coca-Cola, you probably are addicted - the caffeine and sugar are both addictive. But that shite is so bad for you if you're having it all the time. Same with junk food - it's salt and grease, so yeah... it's going to taste great and be addictive. But it's obviously not great for you if you're stuffing yourself with junk food constantly.

Archived