talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Google Stadia

football forum

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It was always going to be a test bed to see how they could improve something else. I genuinely thought they'd sell this to other dev shops as a way to get their games to people faster but with everything that happened last year I suppose it was time to pull the plug. Wonder what  happens to all that tech they have outside the network space like the actual controller, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

It's unbelievable how badly Stadia has bombed, I thought it would do shit but I didn't expect it to go as bad as this - I actually clicked on that link and genuinely wouldn't pay the £60/£70 to get one, I'd honestly only part with around £20. I'm someone that's really into gaming consoles too (although I'll admit I've slowed down this year) and just wouldn't even entertain getting one.

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

There's only one king in this space now and its Microsoft. They've gone from good business decision to better and Google really should have been a platform for devs to promote their stuff but alas they shot themselves in the foot by not being aggressive here and going after other countries with larger populations to offset the amounts they lost. I wonder what they'll build next which will be just as bad as this. 

Archived