The better place to talk football.

Williams Racing Thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

They've failed to mention that the two cars behind them didn't set a time :4_joy: Whatever lifts the spirit I suppose. 

Don't piss on their parade xD 

Seriously it's almost painful to watch how slow and behind the rest of the field they are. I'm glad Russell is outperforming Kubica though; he really deserves a seat in a better car...

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I'm glad Russell is outperforming Kubica though; he really deserves a seat in a better car...

According to Polish fans on the internet, it's because Kubica has the "worse chassis" :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Scapegoat?

Don't know really; given that he was their technical director it's definitely at least partly his fault that the car is as shit as it is. The whole team/management have been failing for years though. This is probably just the result of them not being able to work together anymore.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Screenshot_20190630-224737_Chrome.thumb.jpg.06fdf9f2a418cd85e33deb6f5c1e4aa2.jpg

About time the great Williams got some recognition this season.

What the hell happened there? Was there some online "inside joke" I'm not aware of?

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Lewis giving Sir Frank a spin... 

That looks fun. I actually entered a competition a few weeks ago where you could win a lap with Lewis around Silverstone, I believe? Guess I didn't win :( :D

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Imagine how sad one must be to post hateful comments on your favourite driver's TEAMMATE's social media just because he's outperforming him xD 

Now that Williams checked both cars numerous times and confirmed that they are indeed identical, Kubica's team is blaming the tyres for his problems xD 

Archived