• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/2020 Kits

football forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'm guessing 32Red is a gambling company? They sponsor so many kits nowadays. 

Sadly they are. I wish we didn't use any gambling or alcohol companies on our shirts although the bigger companies won't touch Scotland so that's what we're stuck with.

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

Biggest monstrosity of the Premier League so far...

D6wf_baXYAIwuxq.jpg

D6wf_d5X4AEjeVD.jpg

Arsenal though on the other hand. Proper throwback to the 90s :x 

D6occMlWsAAwosH.jpg:large

Wrong blue on the sleeves but forgivable. Love it! Loving both kits!!!

That Southampton home kit wouldn’t be the worst if it didn’t have the black bit. It wouldn’t be great either. Just better. Suppose there’s only so many ways you can dress up new shirts when you have a traditional style like stripes. 

The away one isn’t good either. 

9 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

manchester-united-19-20-away-kit-2.jpg

manchester-united-19-20-away-kit-3.jpg

My word, that’s atrocious. 

That is repulsive! Yuk!

What were they thinking from the colour to whatever is meant to be going on with those shapes within! They probably think fans will just buy anything and again the question has to be asked as to how much the clubs are involved in recent times with the selection of future kits.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That is repulsive! Yuk!

What were they thinking from the colour to whatever is meant to be going on with those shapes within! They probably think fans will just buy anything and again the question has to be asked as to how much the clubs are involved in recent times with the selection of future kits.

I genuinely think kit designers are trying to be a bit edgy and quirky to try and get people wearing football shirts as fashion items rather than just aiming at their target audience of kids, teenagers and middle aged blokes. 

55 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I genuinely think kit designers are trying to be a bit edgy and quirky to try and get people wearing football shirts as fashion items rather than just aiming at their target audience of kids, teenagers and middle aged blokes. 

Exactly this. They want the hipsters in them. 

21 hours ago, Panna King said:

Ajax new home shirt from 2019 -20

71378_26307__08052019_0935.jpg?width=640

I like the three stripes down the side on most kits, but here it breaks up the traditional pattern Ajax are known for. Shame because it's a really nice kit apart from that.

That Borussia Monchengladbach one is incredible

Just now, Burning Gold said:

I like the three stripes down the side on most kits, but here it breaks up the traditional pattern Ajax are known for. Shame because it's a really nice kit apart from that.

That Borussia Monchengladbach one is incredible

Yea this season Ajax shirt had the Adidas stripes on the sleeves but now they have moved them to the side of the shirt which I am not keen on also but apart from that it keeps with tradition of the Ajax shirts in the past.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived