image.png

Liverpool away
image.png

Chelsea third:

image.png

Tottenham home:

image.png

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

New Balance really don't know how to do a decent away kit for us. 

TBF, all those kits that Stan just posted look like trash outside of Benfica's. 

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I quite like our third kit 

Me too. 

I think the Bayern & Benfica ones are the best out of that lot and will look better in real life as well.

On 28/05/2019 at 21:29, Smiley Culture said:

I think it’s based on this: 

brooking-west-ham-admiral.jpg

Baffling how often "It's based on this old kit which was also shite" is used to defend shite kits.

Like both Brighton ones though

3 hours ago, Rick said:

New Balance really don't know how to do a decent away kit for us. 

It's frustrating because we've had a couple of really nice GK kits from them which should've been the aways instead.

5 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Baffling how often "It's based on this old kit which was also shite" is used to defend shite kits.

Like both Brighton ones though

It's frustrating because we've had a couple of really nice GK kits from them which should've been the aways instead.

I wasn’t defending it, just saying what it’s based on. 

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I wasn’t defending it, just saying what it’s based on. 

Thought you were, to be fair, wasn't having a pop, just something you see all the time. Especially surprising when it's a kit that didn't see the team winning anything, which I'm assuming is the case here given that we're talking about West Ham.

52 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

West Ham have knocked it out of the park when it comes to shit kits this year. 

Still think Juve takes that award. All 3 if theirs are trash.

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Juve away:
image.png

Real Madrid away
image.png

Birmingham home
image.png

Bayern third:

image.png

Benfica home:

image.png

Celta Home
image.png

Chelsea third:

image.png

The white Juve away shirt is identical to Valencia's home shirt for the coming season and all I can dpsay is that for some weird reason the Valencia one is nicer, must be the crest which is one of my favourites in football.

The Real Madrid away shirt is very nice. Like that blue and the patern choice is good too.

Just really like that Birmingham City shirt... It's just genuinely nice and very football!

The Bayern Munich black third top for next season is just bloody boring. How mundane.

Love that Benfica home top... That to me looks like a football shirt collector's item that can't be dismissed at all. Gorgeous!

Quite like the new Celta Vigo shirt, they're nearly always nice because of the celestial blue they play in. But for me there's an error there with the tone of blue they've chosen and the fact it's identical to the centre of the club crest. A bit dumb that unless it's a bad picture.

Now for the reason I decided to comment on these shirts which is that Chelsea third top... What the hell! There you have the perfect example of how all of this shirt business is set up to rip fans off (not that we needed such a gross example). Everything about it is shit and cheap. There has been no thought gone into its design at all and infact I would go as far as to say that we can't really call this a method of design execution because I have an inkling that a computer program itself came up with it on its own by choosing randomly what it would be like. The worst bit is the word "Chelsea" on the V of the collar... What is that? That looks shit! It looks like it's saying "Look how I'm about to rip you off you buffoon". Anyway... These opinions are obviously always personal.

On 24/05/2019 at 07:46, Eco said:

These were the best AC Milan kits IMO

Paolo-Maldini-1.png

Gonna have to disagree with you there mate. The piping is unecessary, the collar is goofy, adidas stripes are horrible, adidas logo in the middle is odd, stripes under the arm are shaped strangley, and I really dislike how the chest stripes just end to fit in the adidas stripes on the shoulderRelated image

The thin stripes is nothing unusual, and I will say I like the new AC Milan kit a lot more than a lot of others.

Image result for baresi brothers

9 hours ago, Spike said:

Gonna have to disagree with you there mate. The piping is unecessary, the collar is goofy, adidas stripes are horrible, adidas logo in the middle is odd, stripes under the arm are shaped strangley, and I really dislike how the chest stripes just end to fit in the adidas stripes on the shoulderRelated image

The thin stripes is nothing unusual, and I will say I like the new AC Milan kit a lot more than a lot of others.

Image result for baresi brothers

Start your own Spike Knows Men's football kits thread 

Signs are that Barça aren't going to be selling to many home shirts for the coming season, but on the other hand the new Barcelona away shirt based on the iconic 1970s away top has already got a waiting list in the Nike boutique in Barcelona. I posted a picture a few weeks ago but this one with some subtle changes is apparently the official design that's been leaked.

I personally love it!

1559494159267.jpg

• The topic was unpinned

Archived