• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/2020 Kits

football forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Can’t believe they’ve gone through with it. Should be sacrilege to change Barca from stripes and more so for turning them from stripes to this. 

The looks on Messi’s and Coutinho’s faces sum up the shirt. 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Looks like pyjama top.

Definitely prefer the yellow away with red/blue stripe. 

Everything about that home shirt is wrong.  In Nike's presentation of the new home kit they've come out with some pretence on Gaudi's imginative view on the world but I studied Gaudi and his works are a human interpretation on how nature creates her magic on earth. What cheques have to do with this is beyond me! Evoking the great Gaudi is sacrilege.

The away top will be a collector's item due to the fact it's a replica of Barça's 1970s shirt... An absolute beauty!

704_fc_barcelona_1974_75_away_example_re

704_fc_barcelona_1974_75_away_retrofootb

5 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

No idea if you can get them but if I were a Barca fan, I’d have the cotton one in a shot, much better than the re-make. 

Yeah you can from the Cruyff classics website. When I go to Arsenal games Inwear a cotton replica of the 1971 red and white Arsenal shirt although I've got a massive collection from growing up with both Arsenal and Barcelona all the way dating back to 1976. I must say that I will be buying this season's Arsenal home shirt... Haven't bought an Arsenal shirt since Bergkamp was still in the side.

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

So the Barcelona home kit was officially unveiled yesterday and here are a couple of the official pictures. Women's team joins with the men's.

img_edmartinez_20190603-191557_imagenes_

img_edmartinez_20190603-191648_imagenes_

img_edmartinez_20190603-191607_imagenes_

img_edmartinez_20190603-191658_imagenes_

img_edmartinez_20190603-191628_imagenes_

Bet that's the last time someone puts a Crystal Palace top in with a Croatia shirt.

From the ridiculous above, to the sublime.

Loving PSG's Third. This oozes class. I like the old collar with button and colour combo. If that remains sponserless (unlikely, I know) that is another level.

And I love the old Nike badge too. It's the little things.

psg-19-20-third-kit-5.jpg.b534f51b58e55dcb7cd2c49af574169a.jpg

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That 1971 club trying to be Barcelona... Remind me of the 2010 Barça top to a certain extent.

41RqecyuOhL._SY355_.jpg

Meanwhile Barcelona is trying to be Croatia. 

• Subscriber

Nottingham Forest 2019 Macron 40th Anniversary Shirt #NottinghamForest #nffc #footballshirt

Not sure if already been posted but this is beautiful. A special 40th anniversary shirt for their European Cup victory. 

Each shirt is individually numbered from 1 to 1,979 and is presented in a commemorative box.

2 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Nottingham Forest 2019 Macron 40th Anniversary Shirt #NottinghamForest #nffc #footballshirt

Not sure if already been posted but this is beautiful. A special 40th anniversary shirt for their European Cup victory. 

is it me or is the right sleeve a few shades darker than the rest of the kit. 

On 12/05/2019 at 02:42, ScoRoss said:

I find this marketing really amusing tbh. "Be the stripes because we aren't putting our traditional stripes on because it's confusing to glory hunters." Juve's a great club, but their new logo and now this make me think "lol fuck Juve"

• The topic was unpinned

Archived