• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/2020 Kits

football forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/09/2019 at 22:39, SirBalon said:

Atlético Madrid have just released their third kit for this season and it's really nice, quite retro and very early 90s.

img_jmgfuente_20190913-131216_imagenes_m

img_jmgfuente_20190913-131629_imagenes_m

Thats beautiful. I actually love what Nike are doing this season with these 3rd kits.

If Man City had that with Etihad on it, they would look smart as fuck.

Nike always so original, same shirt that Chelsea has for their 3rd. Only difference is the badge sponsor and color.

Sometimes i think they make one concept of a shirt and then make it for 50 clubs. Not sure why these companies are paid this much by the clubs, it is just because of the brand i guess since the shirts are dull and shit.

36 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I have a question.....

I posted it here directly from the club shop website and it seems they don't appreciate link-ups. I actually bought the shirt so I'll be posting my own picture while adding a new twist where instead of shorts I'll be in my underpan. :banana:

It is indeed a beauty if it ends up like that and it seems to be that way as the ones being blamed for filtering the design for next season are Nike themselves. Here is a more complete picture of the kit for next season. It's apparently inspired on the 1919/1920 season kit.

1569052641293.jpg

paulino-alcantara.jpg?w=660

• 3 weeks later...
Italy unveil new green kit
20ss_pr_figc_q5_renaissance-group_0203_2

Italy have unveiled a new, commemorative green kit, which will be worn for the first time against Greece this Saturday.

The ‘Renaissance’ strip recognises the new generation of Italy players coming through and also the national team’s 2-0 win against Argentina at the Olimpico in 1954 – the only time they have previously worn green.

Back then, green was the default colour of the country’s youth teams, with blue considered a privilege for those playing in the senior squad.

Additionally, green makes up one third of the Italian flag.

The shirt sports a Renaissance-esque pattern all over, while the badge and Puma logo are coloured gold.

It is finished off with navy on both the collar and cuffs and will be debuted when the Azzurri take on Greece in their next Euro 2020 qualifier.

The fixture is similarly being held at the Olimpico, and it promises to be even more of a special occasion as Italy can book their place in the Finals with victory.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Your white one with no sponsor and the laces is the best kit out there. 

Yeah, that was lovely.

Shame we only get to use it the once. Would have been nice to have it available all season to celebrate the centenary year.

Just a money spinner unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived