talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things You Used To Do Which Now Embarrass You

football forum

• Subscriber

Who all use to do things which we look back at and think what was I doing. Most will likely be from our teenage days, use to love Tupac and still like his music. In my college days i use to do the West Side sign, looking back now it makes me cringe. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Treating women as objects. Using them for my own benefit and never considering their feelings. Particularly when I was in Uni. 

Honestly wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face. 

Any student accommodation videos? 

• The title was changed to Things You Used To Do Which Now Embarrass You

Running around naked on the beach.

It was probably intimidating for my fellow 3 year old males to make them feel so insecure about themselves. Not to mention, wrong to flash my winkle in front of the girls too but, confidence was high and I was a player in pre school.

On the plus side, all the photos show me with a massive smile on my face so clearly I was loving life.

Make posts on FB moaning about pop music and going on about how I only liked "real music" like the Arctic Monkeys or the Queens of the Stone Age.

Makes it worse that I see the same type  of 13/14 year-olds on every YouTube video of a band from the 90s or 70s about how "I wish my generation liked this kind of stuff".  

The worst thing is that some of those wee wankers never grow up to be embarrassed about it and keep thinking that way as adults. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Make posts on FB moaning about pop music and going on about how I only liked "real music" like the Arctic Monkeys or the Queens of the Stone Age.

Makes it worse that I see the same type  of 13/14 year-olds on every YouTube video of a band from the 90s or 70s about how "I wish my generation liked this kind of stuff".  

The worst thing is that some of those wee wankers never grow up to be embarrassed about it and keep thinking that way as adults. 

First one, similar for me. Just general FB posts.

I delete alot thanks to the 'Memories' section that I get notified about.

The amount of indirect statuses I used to put when I was at school was very embarrassing.

18 hours ago, Inverted said:

Haha same here. Thinking I was so edgy. Nowadays I can appreciate good pop music just like anything else. Billie Ellish & Sigrid are both class for example.

Archived