The better place to talk football.

Stuff Media Never Show

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you see the video of a group of right wing, nationalist, religious extremist Hindus beating a Muslim man and then making him beat his wife..? Fucking crazy. Fascists really are a poison in every form they come in and when you combine that with India's problem with mob mentality, it really is a disaster.

• 1 month later...

Israel forcibly removing families from East Jerusalem and demolishing those buildings. Now we wait for the understandable anger from Palestinians so Israel can claim that they're the real victims...

42 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Israel forcibly removing families from East Jerusalem and demolishing those buildings. Now we wait for the understandable anger from Palestinians so Israel can claim that they're the real victims...

I think media has covered it fairly 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Technically anything that's being posted here in this thread is stuff that at least one media outlet has shown, therefore isn't "stuff media never show"

Not if I posted a private and personal picture of my genitals.

1 hour ago, Stick With Azeem said:

@SirBalon @Dr. Gonzo 

Why don't you guys let Russia get along with rest of Europe :coffee: fellow white European country, is it just because of Russia's post Soviet Union syndrome ?

Focus on your real enemies these fucking Asians :ph34r:

As far as I know, Russia has the same economic power as Italy (Italy aren’t in a good way right now). Economically speaking Russia would be a voice merely worth listening around a table of nations while at the same time waving one’s hand in a flippant dismissal manner and looking the other way at someone else.

So... Why be so aggressive and why be so manipulative? To what avail?

With Russia it’s suspicion due to its very very corrupt mafiosi style populist supporting president, one should be doing the dismissive hand waving were it not for their capability to cause the perfect storm. Now... As yourself this question my friend... Do you have the apt overalls and attire to withstand the perfect storm?

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

video of some restaurant in Europe with people throwing pieces of bread at the footpath and refuge Syrian women picking them up !

Those are PSV fans in Madrid three years ago and no - it's not Syrian refugee women; it's actually gypsy beggars. And no they were not throwing bread; they were throwing coins. Not that it makes their behaviour any better but that twitter post you linked is obviously using an old video of some drunk cunts to push his own agenda and ignite hatred against "morally rotten Europeans". Fake news at its best.

And yes - it was on the media at the time and actually caused a big outrage. Even among the "morally rotten Europeans" ;) 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/16/psv-eindhoven-vow-to-find-fans-who-treated-madrid-beggars-like-animals

Just now, nudge said:

Those are PSV fans in Madrid three years ago and no - it's not Syrian refugee women; it's actually gypsy beggars. And no they were not throwing bread; they were throwing coins. Not that it makes their behaviour any better but that twitter post you linked is obviously using an old video of some drunk cunts to push his own agenda and ignite hatred against "morally rotten Europeans". Fake news at its best.

And yes - it was on the media at the time and actually caused a big outrage. Even among the "morally rotten Europeans" ;) 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/16/psv-eindhoven-vow-to-find-fans-who-treated-madrid-beggars-like-animals

Nice !

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Inverted said:

When some racist cunt gets uninvited to a university talk it's a free speech catastrophe and you hear about it everywhere. 

I doubt a guy losing his place at Harvard and being deported will get as much sympathy. 

Losing his place at Harvard and getting deported for shit he didn’t even say

Archived