talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-2 Man City - Saturday 30th March, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Fulham_FC_(shield).svg.png     VS     1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

Head to Head
Man City 2-0 Fulham (EFL Cup)
Man City 3-0 Fulham
Man City 5-0 Fulham
Fulham 2-4 Man City
Man City 2-0 Fulham

Recent Form
Fulham - LLLLL
Man City - WWWWW

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ya can just see it cant ya, might even have a cheeky tenner on it! :D

Don't waste it. Donate it to here if anything!

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Cant remember the last time Fulham even got any points against us

I remember when you were 2.0 up and lost 3.2 at home. Back in the good old days when you were still a tin pot club ;)

47 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I remember when you were 2.0 up and lost 3.2 at home. Back in the good old days when you were still a tin pot club ;)

We have always been bigger than the like's of Arsenal tbh  ..we won major silverware some 50 years before you even reached tinpot level ;)

• Subscriber

I don’t think this Fulham side knows how to win so expecting them to do anything but roll over and give in is expected. Having said that they arent half as bad in attack as some people suggest its just that they don’t seem to convert.

43 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I don’t think this Fulham side knows how to win so expecting them to do anything but roll over and give in is expected. Having said that they arent half as bad in attack as some people suggest its just that they don’t seem to convert.

Damn right! You grasp them straws. I'm sure Laporte is having sleepless nights.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Damn right! You grasp them straws. I'm sure Laporte is having sleepless nights.

Laporte is probably not going to spend time in his own half during the game is my guess.

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We have always been bigger than the like's of Arsenal tbh  ..we won major silverware some 50 years before you even reached tinpot level ;)

No you haven't.😂 We were much bigger than you before you got rich. By your logic Preston are the biggest club in England 

28 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yes we did  ;)

I know you are trying to wind up but you won the fa cup before us fair enough. But once we overtook you in the 30s with overall silverware we have been ahead since. No way were you a bigger or more successful club than us before the takeover.

5 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I know you are trying to wind up but you won the fa cup before us fair enough. But once we overtook you in the 30s with overall silverware we have been ahead since. No way were you a bigger or more successful club than us before the takeover.

Well, if we're talking about history ..City won a major trophy years before United, Arsenal, Chelsea. They won a major European trophy before Liverpool. City hold record attendances that those clubs cannot match. If we're talking about success, City were the first Manchester side to win major trophy and prior to 1945 they were the undisputed giants of Manchester football  ..we have always been a giant club

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Well, if we're talking about history ..City won a major trophy years before United, Arsenal, Chelsea. They won a major European trophy before Liverpool. City hold record attendances that those clubs cannot match. If we're talking about success, City were the first Manchester side to win major trophy and prior to 1945 they were the undisputed giants of Manchester football  ..we have always been a giant club

If you look at the history its a nice little run up until the early 70s then the dip is quite astronomical before reaching  2010 again. What happened in that 40 year period that caused so much decline?

40 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If you look at the history its a nice little run up until the early 70s then the dip is quite astronomical before reaching  2010 again. What happened in that 40 year period that caused so much decline?

No team has continually dominated, we have up's and down's like the other club's that have had a successful period   ..Liverpool had the 80's ..United the 90's a mixer of teams in the early 2000's and now we have dominated the last decade  ..at some point another team will over take us, nobody rules for ever

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

No team has continually dominated, we have up's and down's like the other club's that have had a successful period   ..Liverpool had the 80's ..United the 90's a mixer of teams in the early 2000's and now we have dominated the last decade  ..at some point another team will over take us, nobody rules for ever

While I understand that I was more interested in what happened in that specific period which saw you’ll drop out of the fight for top spots and to where you’ll went before coming back up? Poor decisions in player acquisitions? Not enough homegrown talent? General law of economics in the region?

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Bit of a stretch to say City have dominated the last decade when you haven't even won back to back titles yet, nevermind 3 in a row.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Bit of a stretch to say City have dominated the last decade when you haven't even won back to back titles yet, nevermind 3 in a row.

We have won the most silverware over the last 10 years and could even add 4 titles this season too then we have broke lots of records like most wins in a season, most points, most goals etc  ..we have done back to back cup title and will be a big upset if we don't do back to back league titles this season too  ..it's not that much of a stretch, we are the best team that England has ever had

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You won a European trophy a couple of years before Liverpool but they already had more trophies than you by then. Man utd have always been a head of you in overall trophies since the beginning of the 20th century. No reasonable person would say city were as big as those clubs before the takeover

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You won a European trophy a couple of years before Liverpool but they already had more trophies than you by then. Man utd have always been a head of you in overall trophies since the beginning of the 20th century. No reasonable person would say city were as big as those clubs before the takeover

We are talking about real life not Fifa manager :ph34r:  ...united was behind us right up to the 40's :readthemessage:

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-2 Man City - Saturday 30th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived