• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-2 Man City - Saturday 30th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We are talking about real life not Fifa manager :ph34r:  ...united was behind us right up to the 40's :readthemessage:

No they weren't. Before 1920 they had two leagues and an fa cup. You had two fa cups

These pricks are just too damn good. 

As well as we've done this season not one attacking or midfielder from our side would make it into a combined 11. They will win comfortably today and probably their other 7 games...

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

We have won the most silverware over the last 10 years and could even add 4 titles this season too then we have broke lots of records like most wins in a season, most points, most goals etc  ..we have done back to back cup title and will be a big upset if we don't do back to back league titles this season too  ..it's not that much of a stretch, we are the best team that England has ever had

It's not been a dominant decade in the way Liverpool did in the 70s and 80s and Man Utd in the 90s and 00s. Far from it.

Just now, LFCMike said:

It's not been a dominant decade in the way Liverpool did in the 70s and 80s and Man Utd in the 90s and 00s. Far from it.

He can't be reasoned with

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

They sure are 9_9

Give me a source that proves me wrong. Because I can tell you that if you Google both clubs on Wikipedia it will tell you what I said

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-2 Man City - Saturday 30th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived