Everton 2-0 West Ham

Recent Form
West Ham - WLWLW
Everton - WLDWL

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Very nice. Need to improve our decision making in the final third because we were so much better than these that it could have been a proper mauling, but otherwise that's good stuff.

Four clean sheets in the last five matches is good progress, too bad about that brainfart at St James Park because really that should be 13 points from 5 games which have been 3 away matches and Liverpool and Chelsea at home.

Maybe the tide is turning for us, maybe. Definitely think the arguments about whether Silva deserves more time have been put to bed. That horrid dip through the middle of the season went on much longer than it should but either side of that we've seen enough positive signs that this regime could work.

Not impossible we could sneak under the radar into that 7th spot now, I just don't think we've got the fixtures with United, Arsenal and Spurs still to play in the last six.

As for West Ham, I don't know what that was from them. I rate their manager and current squad relatively highly but nobody else does abject quite like they do. One shot on target apparently and I can't even remember when that came.

• The title was changed to West Ham 0-2 Everton - Saturday 30th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived