Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff (FA Cup)

Recent Form
Cardiff - WLLLW
Chelsea - LWDWW

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I'm expecting absolutely nothing from this game. Just hope we don't get twatted as that'll likely come on Wednesday. 

Think it will be very tight mate, i'd say 1-3 Chelsea at best. We are usually piss poor after the International break.

I rarely use the term 'hate', but I genuinely hate watching us. That was honestly the worst 45 minutes of football I've ever witnessed and god have mercy on those that paid to watch that. Cardiff should of had a penalty committed by Alonso, and Sarri is lucky that didn't happen. 

Much of fault is on Sarri but I will also say the biggest issue right now is the quality of players vs Sarri's methods. Even under Mourinho and Conte, we were Hazard FC.  8 games in 29 days. If we can't rotate and get results, then there is so much Sarri can do. 

Shambles. 

5 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Genuinely wouldn’t care or in some cases even be happy if 70% of these players on the pitch for us today left in the summer.

Didn’t even know we’d conceded when I wrote that. Came back for the second half a couple of minutes late.

34 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Genuinely wouldn’t care or in some cases even be happy if 70% of these players on the pitch for us today left in the summer.

A big difference to the spine you had in Cech, Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard and Drogba. You realise how good these players were when it all ends. 

• The title was changed to Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea - Sunday 31st March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived