• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea - Sunday 31st March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Looked like that in the first instance having seen it from another angle I am not so sure it was clear cut.. the goal however should have been ruled offside

Yeah having seen that other angle, never mind. Although now I’ve also seen the goal is offside which I think Cardiff would be more annoyed about 

16 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

A big difference to the spine you had in Cech, Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard and Drogba. You realise how good these players were when it all ends. 

Past 3-4 years our work in the transfer market has been very incompetent. 

Those asking for Sarri's head. Great. Then what? We still have the same mediocre players that struggled under Mourinho, Conte and now Sarri. I mean, what top side in Europe would deploy Alonso and Azpilicueta as their fullbacks? We rely so much on Hazard, and even Hazard isn't a great goal scorer when you compare him to the elite. 

Completely undeserved win. Unlucky Cardiff. You should've beaten this shite. 

• Subscriber

This is just cruel. I'm fucked off at this as a neutral. That's Cardiff likely down and it's come through one of those games where I genuinely think it's on the officials.

Just a cruel day for football if i'm being honest.  I will always be an advocate of VAR when this shite officiating continues to fuck over teams.  

Didn't even celebrate our goals. Absolute shite and relied on poor officiating to get us back in it. No improvement what so ever and nothing to hold on hope for because Reuben Loftus-Cheek and CHO will still be benched, and Alonso will continue to start. 

Unlucky Cardiff. Unacceptable officiating. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

This is just cruel. I'm fucked off at this as a neutral. That's Cardiff likely down and it's come through one of those games where I genuinely think it's on the officials.

This has been a particularly cruel season for Cardiff

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

This has been a particularly cruel season for Cardiff

It has. They did so well to get here and would do so well to stay up but they're going to miss out in some of the harshest circumstances. I'm actually pretty sick for them.

It's still in their hands though. They still go to Burnley, Brighton and Fulham. They aren't down yet but today's probably meant they're likely to go.

29 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

A big difference to the spine you had in Cech, Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard and Drogba. You realise how good these players were when it all ends. 

It's even players like Rudiger though mate who was pissing me off most of the game even before that potential red card. He's OK and it's a position that's far from being a big problem for us but he isn't the high level of centre back we've been fortunate to have had in the past. The Premier League is an environment that helps him because he's a big, fast, physical player. I think on the technical level of defending though he can be found out a bit and this is perhaps something that normally separates the best defenders from the rest.

1 minute ago, carefreeluke said:

It's even players like Rudiger though mate who was pissing me off most of the game even before that potential red card. He's OK and it's a position that's far from being a big problem for us but he isn't the high level of centre back we've been fortunate to have had in the past. The Premier League is an environment that helps him because he's a big, fast, physical player. I think on the technical level of defending though he can be found out a bit and this is perhaps something that normally separates the best defenders from the rest.

The Ramires of Centrebacks. 

So unnecessarily rash. Needs a proper leader next to him. Not David Luiz. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

926dcd2d-cc95-4659-a733-a8d563f4741d.jpg

That's how I pretty much feel. 

Didn't see the game but from what I read the Chelsea equaliser was two yards offside, you should have had two penalties and Chelsea should have been down to ten men. Apart from that the officials had a good day :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Cardiff 1-2 Chelsea - Sunday 31st March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

I am on my holidays so missed to comment. What a completely disaster performance and we win? Officials fucked Cardiff completely. I feel for @Bluebird Hewitt in a game where Cardiff defended well scored a good goal and deserved the three points. I apologize mate even tough Chelsea did little wrong as the ref's are completely useless. The equalizer was miles offside, while i have to disagree that Rudiger should have been sent off as Luiz was the last man. We won but i felt like we lost, hate to win like this. VAR will change the face of the Premier League just hope it isn't too little too late for Cardiff.

Archived