talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 31st March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Salah hadnt been in this weird must-score mindset since Christmas Liverpool would be looking far more comfortable for the league. 

Also feel that if they had better options he absolutely should have been rotated out and then into form again. 

• Administrator

Is Salah suffering from fatigue or what? Suffering under pressure? Does he realise he has other team mates? He's been so bad since turn of the year. 

Just now, Stan said:

Is Salah suffering from fatigue or what? Suffering under pressure? Does he realise he has other team mates? He's been so bad since turn of the year. 

He's been built up too much on the back of a freak season, and then he's not been able to cope with reverting to the norm (which is still an excellent season by most people's standards).

• Subscriber

What a game, never did I think we were going to get back in it just because of how energized Spurs looked in the second half but then they gifted us one and I sat there wondering what I was watching. The look on Mo's face when the goal went in says its all really, he was starving for it and hopefully this does something for his shot confidence off late, he will continue harrying defenders and may not score again but this was a massive moment when it comes to the title race.

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Sunday 31st March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Enjoyed the game, Liverpool very dominant in the first half, Spurs likewise in the second. No idea how the winner went in, couldn't really see it but result was a tad harsh on Spurs.

Liverpool fans were very disappointing, I understand nerves are very high right now but it was very quiet throughout.

Spurs fans; **** me, why do southerners wear so much aftershave and wear such bad clobber? The amount of hatred for Liverpudlians for a team that Liverpool don't care about was amsuing, I guess that's jealousy for you. Bald, middle aged mean screaming 'benefits' 'bindippers' all match was a bit odd but I guess that's people from the south of England for you. You ever walked round Tottenham?

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Enjoyed the game, Liverpool very dominant in the first half, Spurs likewise in the second. No idea how the winner went in, couldn't really see it but result was a tad harsh on Spurs.

Liverpool fans were very disappointing, I understand nerves are very high right now but it was very quiet throughout.

Spurs fans; **** me, why do southerners wear so much aftershave and wear such bad clobber? The amount of hatred for Liverpudlians for a team that Liverpool don't care about was amsuing, I guess that's jealousy for you. Bald, middle aged mean screaming 'benefits' 'bindippers' all match was a bit odd but I guess that's people from the south of England for you. You ever walked round Tottenham?

I have and it's disgusting. 

Archived