Tuesday 25th April, 2017
Championship
Wolves vs Huddersfield, 19.45

League One
Walsall vs Port Vale, 19.45

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton can win the title tonight at Norwich if they're not too hungover already.

If Huddersfield fail to beat Fulham then we can win promotion on Monday night, so come on FULHAM

If Leeds, Fulham and Sheffield Wednesday win then Huddersfield could end up finishing 7th. Imagine that.

• Administrator

I remember when we won the Championship we played Brighton at home and you could tell the players were still hungover xD . We lost 4-1, Ulloa scored a couple for them I think.

Maybe Norwich might do the same...

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Brighton can win the title tonight at Norwich if they're not too hungover already.

If Huddersfield fail to beat Fulham then we can win promotion on Monday night, so come on FULHAM

If Leeds, Fulham and Sheffield Wednesday win then Huddersfield could end up finishing 7th. Imagine that.

I've said this for the past few weeks with the form they've been in xD. Embarrassing if so considering they've been top 3 all season. 

Will it be this week that we're relegated? A part of me wishes to be there when it does happen but I'll be in Rome instead of Crewe this weekend. 

There's actually some optimism around the playing squad at the minute, which is weird as I can't remember there being much since about September/October time. We were very good against Hartlepool but they were really poor and as someone who watched Orient under Alberto Cavasin and Andy Edwards, that's quite an achievement for Hartlepool so we shouldn't be getting too hung up about this run (two games) of form. 

Can Newport and Hartlepool better our results to send us down this weekend? Newport have play-off chasing Accrington so they should lose that and Hartlepool having already on holiday Barnet and there's no guarantee's Barnet will get anything from that. 

I have a feeling it's going to be this weekend that our fate is sealed but it would be nice to keep the dream of a miracle alive for at least one more week. 

Since they've been mentioned, I've kept meaning to say how well Accrington have done; 15 games unbeaten now since they lost away to Portsmouth on 11 February. Up until then I honestly thought they were heading down but they've done remarkably well to now be within two points of the play-offs with three to play. What a turnaround they've been through.

7 minutes ago, tlr said:

Since they've been mentioned, I've kept meaning to say how well Accrington have done; 15 games unbeaten now since they lost away to Portsmouth on 11 February. Up until then I honestly thought they were heading down but they've done remarkably well to now be within two points of the play-offs with three to play. What a turnaround they've been through.

It's been amazing. It's not that long ago we were both on similar points and at similar positions in the table, to see how far apart we are now is thoroughly depressing. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

I've always preferred the Villa over Birmingham who always came across as being quite small time. 

The derby that you both share will hold a special place in my heart purely for this goal however, it shouldn't have been given but I remember watching it live and nearly splitting a lung with laughter;

I used to play a online app game called haypi kingdom which was a prelude to clash of clans on iphone. I was pretty good ( top 50 ranked in the world for a time) I spent about £400 over two years on in app purchases. Anyway one of my team mates who I sort of kept in touch with on iphone game centre is Peter Enckleman he played in Scotland after but is back in Finland now he's a really lovely bloke and that one lapse fucked him. We did talk about it because how could you not and he took my light hearted piss taking with good grace. In fairness he made another error in the other game at Villa park, it's a hostile environment and I think he just wasn't used to that level of abuse and it rattled him really. That and he's a fucker for iphone games I have him on Clash of clans but I don't play.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Stan said:

Norwich 1-0 Brighton. Stockdale own goal. Pritchard shoots and it hits the woodwork, hits the back of Stockdale then goes in. 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Norwich 2-0 Brighton. Stockdale own goal. Pritchard shoots and it hits the woodwork, hits the back of Stockdale then goes in.

Sounds exactly like a team I had money on.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Horrible feeling we'll lose know 'arry is at the filth. I'd take a draw as a loss is unbearable they get T-shirts printed, bumper stickers, DVD's changing kids names by deed poll etc 

Can see a 0-1 a mile off. Don't really mind who wins it although any Birmingham win plunges the red shite nearer the trap door so I wouldn't be upset if they won it.

Wouldn't be shocked by 1-1 either. I just can't see you winning it for some bizarre reason and you really ought to.

Imagine if Redknapp gets a bonus for keeping them up. Something he could actually achieve without picking up a single point.

Another west London Derby, need to find it on the box somewhere in Sydney tonight. We're on good form at home and they're not in good form at all so you'd expect us to do em but anything can happen I suppose.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived