• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-0 Cardiff - Wednesday 3rd April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/03/2019 at 20:21, Cannabis said:

Warnock literally said in his press conference that he's not arsed about this game, will be 3-0 City at HT and they'll both coast it home.

On 31/03/2019 at 20:25, LFCMadLad said:

Nice to know our competitors for the title aren't getting an easy ride :coffee:

On 31/03/2019 at 22:38, UNORTHODOX said:

I would like to think Cardiff will turn them over bit its not very likely that prick Warnock will do us any favours.

On 01/04/2019 at 09:26, Rick said:

This.

If Warnock is being serious with what he said (which I very much doubt) then he's a coward and a muppet. Yes, it's very unlikely they will get a win or even a point but you're fighting for your fucking safety, you have to put everything on the line all the time as this point. 

On 01/04/2019 at 11:35, Stan said:

Yeah I find it odd as well considering they don't even have a game on Saturday either. Not like they need to rest any players for a game at the weekend. 

On 01/04/2019 at 18:15, LFCMike said:

He's defo still bitter about that. Conveniently forgets that Liverpool rested players against Sheffield United on the opening day that season because it was before a Champions League qualifier though.

One change. Ralls in for Arter. 

So calm your tits and stop acting so desperate, even though we lose this regardless of which team we put out. 

Tbf most Liverpool fans are acting desperate because we are desperate. We're on track to beat our highest points total EVER (like before the PL was a thing, we had some very good sides that dominated our league) and we still might not win the title - so we're desperate to avoid massive heartache here.

11 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

One change. Ralls in for Arter. 

So calm your tits and stop acting so desperate, even though we lose this regardless of which team we put out. 

I am desperate, so say sorry now or I'll cry and I'll report you and you'll get banned for 40 years for nastiness.

• Administrator

I know it's not the first or last time this'll happen, but for a team that's chasing the title the atmosphere is fucking dead. Embarrassingly quiet.

• Subscriber

Wait so it's Cardiff who should get fined for playing a weakened side when City start with Zinchenko, Jesus, Foden etc?

Still only 1-0 and Cardiff have Niasse so City are basically 2-1 down already.

• Administrator

As if the commentator just said Mahrez not getting a penalty 'evens things out' for Cardiff. Yeah I'm sure Cardiff are delighted they lost on Sunday because now Man City don't get a penalty to make it 3-0 xD 

Just now, Stan said:

As if the commentator just said Mahrez not getting a penalty 'evens things out' for Cardiff. Yeah I'm sure Cardiff are delighted they lost on Sunday because now Man City don't get a penalty to make it 3-0 xD 

Typical Sky wankathon. Have no clue whatsoever. 

• Subscriber

While he fluffed the chance, I did enjoy the trademark Niasse move of beating a defender by confusing him into falling over through the unique combination of his weird run and the way he fails to make contact with the ball every other time he tries to take a touch.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

I know it's not the first or last time this'll happen, but for a team that's chasing the title the atmosphere is fucking dead. Embarrassingly quiet.

It normally is midweek  ..there is a big waiting list for season tickets then you get cunts who have them not turning up ..something needs doing about it tbh

• The title was changed to Man City 2-0 Cardiff - Wednesday 3rd April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived