• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 2-0 Cardiff - Wednesday 3rd April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

1. No club should ever receive a fine for fielding a 'weak' team. It should be up to the club to run itself

2. Love the triggered liverpool fans, good work for once Warnock

1. Why is this still being discussed, they didn't field a weakened side. He was clearly just bring a petulant little nobhead after their game on Sunday. I don't think anyone suggested clubs should be fined for it did they?

2. It wasn't only Liverpool fans who questioned his comments the other day.

53 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

1. Why is this still being discussed, they didn't field a weakened side. He was clearly just bring a petulant little nobhead after their game on Sunday. I don't think anyone suggested clubs should be fined for it did they?

2. It wasn't only Liverpool fans who questioned his comments the other day.

1. I'm not saying he fielded a weaker side, but the FA rules state that if you play enough non contracted players you get a fine and a lot of members were speculating on this before the match. I don't believe this rule should be the case.

2. Liverpool fans, and maybe some pundits.

• The title was changed to Man City 2-0 Cardiff - Wednesday 3rd April, 2019
3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

1. I'm not saying he fielded a weaker side, but the FA rules state that if you play enough non contracted players you get a fine and a lot of members were speculating on this before the match. I don't believe this rule should be the case.

2. Liverpool fans, and maybe some pundits.

I didn't think that rule was still in place and thought it went a few years ago at least (when they brought the 25 man squad thing in?)

5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

1. No club should ever receive a fine for fielding a 'weak' team. It should be up to the club to run itself

2. Love the triggered liverpool fans, good work for once Warnock

Not answering #1

2. You hate Liverpool, we get it. But is it really "triggered" because a few of us said (with our tongue firmly in our cheeks) that we wanted Cardiff to win? 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Not answering #1

2. You hate Liverpool, we get it. But is it really "triggered" because a few of us said (with our tongue firmly in our cheeks) that we wanted Cardiff to win? 

You fuckers were about a second away from marching on FA headuarters and asking for Cardiff to hand in their league license xD The only thing your tongue was stuck in was Klopps arse. You were triggered as fuck

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rick said:

But is it really "triggered" because a few of us said (with our tongue firmly in our cheeks) that we wanted Cardiff to win? 

Someone said Cardiff were 'throwing' their game in hand as well as another saying Man City are getting an 'easy ride' .

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Someone said Cardiff were 'throwing' their game in hand as well as another saying Man City are getting an 'easy ride' .

That was in response to the Arsenal fan saying it would be understandable if he went through with it. Merely pointing out that it wasn't, never actually thought he was being serious

• The topic was unpinned
8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You fuckers were about a second away from marching on FA headuarters and asking for Cardiff to hand in their league license xD The only thing your tongue was stuck in was Klopps arse. You were triggered as fuck

You are a strange one. 

• Subscriber
On 04/04/2019 at 13:32, Rick said:

Not answering #1

More than one of you lads openly admitted you were "desperate". To be fair I respect that more than what most people do which is get all wound up then deny it and act like they're not arsed. However, there was a strong enough reaction from you guys that I can see why he says triggered.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

More than one of you lads openly admitted you were "desperate". To be fair I respect that more than what most people do which is get all wound up then deny it and act like they're not arsed. However, there was a strong enough reaction from you guys that I can see why he says triggered.

I admitted to being desperate, but in the same sentence also threatened to cry and report bluebird. It's obvious that we are nervous at this point of the season, anybody would be.

Archived