FC Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund
Match Thread Here

Sunday, April 07, 2019
Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Werder Bremen

Join the Bundesliga Prediction League by clicking HERE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see some wins for the two Bundesliga clubs that I fancy, Eintract Frankfurt and Stuttgart. 

I've never been a fan of Wolfsburg or VW, I really can't stand Hannover more so a nice 3-0 whipping would do my heart good. 

Just now, Stan said:

Anyone just see the Freiburg keeper xD?!

Mis-kicks it out and Boetius, the Mainz player scores from about 35 yards in to an open net.

Yikes. 

Mainz were useless to start the match until THAT. 

Just taking a look at the table, and this game means so much more for Mainz, and they are playing like it. 

Freiburg are safe from the drop zone and a win tonight would mean the same for Mainz. 

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, I did not see that coming. 

They had 3 shots and 3 goals at Half-time. I'm sure Freiburg came out of the half highly unmotivated. 

Ok so here we go again - just seen Herr Bobic on TV interview at the Veltins - how he has aged very quickly - must be the results....  I will probably look like that at 4.30 (5.30 if your in de) - just seen the team and persisting with Burgstaller will be another disaster!

Half time and a surprise 1-1 scoreline - not from any 04 forward though.  Surprised that all 22 are still on the pitch as it has been a bit nasty at times but there is till time.  Only 3 shots against 6 and only 1 each on goal.  Second half could be (but don't bet on it)better

Decent first half from us, and we should have been 2 or even 3-0 ahead, but instead we conceeded an unlucky equalizer.

10k Fortuna Fans in Berlin. Amazing! 

27 minutes ago, nudge said:

What a joke of a penalty given to RB...

I think a reason for many of these being given is VAR creating unnatural situations of destion for refs now. Another one against Schalke now. Too many games gets decided by unintenional hand ball penalties in my book.

9 minutes of extra time - second and winning goal for Frankfurt and - I told you so - 04 finished with 10 men and won the yellow card game 5-1 if you include to 2 for the idiot!  Burgstaller scored as well and got on to the yellow card chart but sweet nothing else.  Well done Tommy!

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Relling said:

I thin a reason for many of these being given is VAR creating innatural situations of destions for refs now. Another one for Schalke now. Too many games gets decided by unintenional penalties in my book.

Handballs annoy me in particular. So many different interpretations, so many discrepancies. Just call it if there's an obvious intentional hand movement towards the ball; nowadays everyone's appealing for a handball even if the ball happens to accidentally hit someone's arm from 10 cm distance; ridiculous.

Current implementation of VAR is annoying, takes the flow out of the game and is very disruptive at times not to mention that it doesn't remove human capacity for errors. 

10 minutes ago, Relling said:

I think a reason for many of these being given is VAR creating unnatural situations of destion for refs now. Another one against Schalke now. Too many games gets decided by unintenional hand ball penalties in my book.

Yes, I fully agree, I dont like it.

4 minutes ago, binder said:

Yes, I fully agree, I dont like it.

VAR has its problems, but for me it has the benefit of finding out the cheating lying pretending so-and-so's who give the kids the idea that it's OK.  For that - if not for anything else - it has to be used. Marco Marin would not have lasted five games - Gomez the same and when it comes in in the UK next season Raheen Sterling will seriously have to change his game - or else!  Our young Harit could also have the same problem!

Just now, SchalkeUK said:

VAR has its problems, but for me it has the benefit of finding out the cheating lying pretending so-and-so's who give the kids the idea that it's OK.  For that - if not for anything else - it has to be used. Marco Marin would not have lasted five games - Gomez the same and when it comes in in the UK next season Raheen Sterling will seriously have to change his game - or else!  Our young Harit could also have the same problem!

I am not against VAR, I just dont like all these unintentional handballs being called and they always seem to be late game deciding decisions.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived