talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

March 2019 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

I think it's safe to say this member is becoming more accomplished as the days and months pass. An established asset to the place and good all-round contribution to the forum - football posts & involvement in off-topic discussions whether in the Pub section or News & Politics alike. 

This is emphasised by the fact that not only is this his first time winning the award, but also the first time he's even been in the top 3, which just goes to show how much of an impression he's made recently. Perhaps before now he has been criminally under-rated!

Anyway, here's the moment we managed to capture his reaction when we broke the news to him...

giphy.gif

Congratulations to you @Harry! A superb month. Keep it up :) 

2nd and 3rd place went to @Dr. Gonzo and @Devil-Dick Willie

Well done, all! Keep it up!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think @The Rebel CRS deserved a place in that podium, but who am I to judge.

Anyways, congrats to Harry who is probably the most likeable member on this forum. Hard to argue with him being on the podium at all! :) 

1 hour ago, Grizzly21 said:

Personally I think @The Rebel CRS deserved a place in that podium, but who am I to judge.

Nice one for the mention mate but I disagree as I don't believe I post enough football related material anymore and that's the most important aspects in winning this award for me.

Well deserved by @Harry either way, he really stands out on here lately.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Nice one for the mention mate but I disagree as I don't believe I post enough football related material anymore and that's the most important aspects in winning this award for me.

Yeah you just make everyone jealous about your numerous trips to Amsterdam these days xD 

17 hours ago, Stan said:

I think it's safe to say this member is becoming more accomplished as the days and months pass. An established asset to the place and good all-round contribution to the forum - football posts & involvement in off-topic discussions whether in the Pub section or News & Politics alike. 

This is emphasised by the fact that not only is this his first time winning the award, but also the first time he's even been in the top 3, which just goes to show how much of an impression he's made recently. Perhaps before now he has been criminally under-rated!

Anyway, here's the moment we managed to capture his reaction when we broke the news to him...

giphy.gif

Congratulations to you @Harry! A superb month. Keep it up :) 

2nd and 3rd place went to @Dr. Gonzo and @Devil-Dick Willie

Well done, all! Keep it up!

17 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Anyways, congrats to Harry who is probably the most likeable member on this forum. Hard to argue with him being on the podium at all! :) 

17 hours ago, Eco said:

Well done @Harry :congrats:

17 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Good stuff @Harry

16 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Congrats mate

16 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

15 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Well done Prince @Harry and Boom, Boom to you  :congrats: xD

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca3989a2e4d6e334d

14 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Well done mate, congratulations.. 

12 hours ago, Cannabis said:

@Harry is such an underrated member, glad that he's got the crown this month which is both well deserved and a long time coming. 

Thanks to all for the nomination and the feedback. Its an honour to be recognised. 

TBH I thought I may have been in with a shout of winning this in Feb when I was off work for 3 weeks staying in the children’s hospital with my sick son, and posting a disproportionate amount in just about every thread. Anyways... thankfully we’re through all that now, he’s 100% healthy again and we’re all back into the swing of normal life.

TF365 is great at all times, but through that period in particular, sitting, and sleeping beside a hospital bed for days on end, it was great to have the TF365 network there to chat, talk football, politics, and general shite.

Its a fucking great site! Well done to all who are involved with it! :hh:

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Thanks to all for the nomination and the feedback. Its an honour to be recognised. 

TBH I thought I may have been in with a shout of winning this in Feb when I was off work for 3 weeks staying in the children’s hospital with my sick son, and posting a disproportionate amount in just about every thread. Anyways... thankfully we’re through all that now, he’s 100% healthy again and we’re all back into the swing of normal life.

TF365 is great at all times, but through that period in particular, sitting, and sleeping beside a hospital bed for days on end, it was great to have the TF365 network there to chat, talk football, politics, and general shite.

Its a fucking great site! Well done to all who are involved with it! :hh:

Didn't know that about your son (sorry if you had mentioned it!).

Glad to hear he's well now though :)

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Didn't know that about your son (sorry if you had mentioned it!).

Glad to hear he's well now though :)

Yeah I did mention it a bit at the time. He had a normal run of the mill virus that out of nowhere turned into encephalitis which is a terrifying beast that can cause permanent brain damage. 

It was a gut wrenching period but thankfully all come through unscathed.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived