Watford 2-1 Crystal Palace

Wolves 2-1 Liverpool
Wolves 3-2 Shrewsbury
Bristol City 0-1 Wolves
Wolves 2-1 Man Utd

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just talking to my dad about Alex Scott. There is no way she would get away with some of the things Hoddle and Savage come out with

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Was just talking to my dad about Alex Scott. There is no way she would get away with some of the things Hoddle and Savage come out with

I think she gets far too much stick just because she's a woman. 

People bang on about having professionals who played at the highest level in punditry seats instead of women but if anyone saw Paul Ince last night on MOTD they'd need to re-evaluate their thinking. 

She can sometimes be more insightful or has something worthwhile to say than other male pundits who have been in the game (playing or as a pundit) longer than her. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think she gets far too much stick just because she's a woman. 

People bang on about having professionals who played at the highest level in punditry seats instead of women but if anyone saw Paul Ince last night on MOTD they'd need to re-evaluate their thinking. 

She can sometimes be more insightful or has something worthwhile to say than other male pundits who have been in the game (playing or as a pundit) longer than her. 

She was clearly better than Ince. She's not the best but she deserves to be a pundit. She is better than most pundits. 

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

She was clearly better than Ince. She's not the best but she deserves to be a pundit. She is better than most pundits. 

Yep, she's new to it all so not gonna be the best straight away but I much prefer her over the likes of Murphy, Mills, Jenas, Hargreaves. They're all dull as dishwater.

If anyone doesn't like Alex Scott just because she's a woman they need their head checking.

Just now, Stan said:

Yep, she's new to it all so not gonna be the best straight away but I much prefer her over the likes of Murphy, Mills, Jenas, Hargreaves. They're all dull as dishwater.

If anyone doesn't like Alex Scott just because she's a woman they need their head checking.

I think Jenas I good with his anyliysis. Possibly better than her but she is still good and better than Owen, Hargreaves, savage, Sutton the whole soccer Saturday team and a lot of others. Also she is getting better where as a lot of other pundits just stay at the same level.

22 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Both teams just take a knee ..no point turning up for the final :ph34r:

Wolves v city would be the battle of the sugar daddy clubs ;)

• Administrator

Feel like this has been a proper semi-final to watch, as well. Both teams really giving it a go and producing good entertainment. Decent goals too.

• The title was changed to FA Cup Semi-Final - Watford aet3-2 Wolves - Sunday 7th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived