• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 6th April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It's dangerous saying this given the pressure is totally off Huddersfield but I fancy us for a comprehensive win tomorrow. I was so impressed by us last week that it's suckered me in.

0-3.

If anyone deserved to win 1 nil it was us. 

I'm tired of Yedlin, he must cost us 3 or 4 games a season. If we have any top half ambition he needs to be replaced in the summer.

In 10 days time Cardiff will have played Burnley and Brighton, we'll have lost at Leicester. We'll know if we are safe or dragged back in.

• Administrator

Up to 7th with a convincing win. Vardy in the goals again. 8 in I for him now I think. Tielemans again xD

3rd free kick Maddison has scored this season. 

Apparently their penalty was actually outside the box and Soyuncu didn't even touch him. Will have to watch it back though as not seen any of the highlights. 

47 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

If anyone deserved to win 1 nil it was us. 

I'm tired of Yedlin, he must cost us 3 or 4 games a season. If we have any top half ambition he needs to be replaced in the summer.

In 10 days time Cardiff will have played Burnley and Brighton, we'll have lost at Leicester. We'll know if we are safe or dragged back in.

Needed Burnley to lose today. I think we're fucked now, even if we beat Burnley next week. 

• Subscriber

Bournemouth have been proper dog for a while now. Three wins since Christmas (West Ham, Chelsea, Huddersfield). 16 games have included losing 5-0, 4-1, 3-0 and 5-1 to Spurs, United, Liverpool and Arsenal and getting knocked out of the FA Cup at home to Brighton.

Any other club and big questions would be asked at this point. They won't because it's Eddie Howe and they shouldn't be asked because of what he's done for the club over the years, but they will be in a relegation scrap next season if they carry on like they are.

That said, they always seem to do this and then start the following season just fine.

• Subscriber

We're well in the race for Europa League now. The only scepticism for me is that we always seem to start well under every new manager, but we really do look as good under Rodgers as we have done in ages. A favourable run of fixtures, granted, but we weren't exactly beating these sides under Puel.

Vardy past-it. Those who believed such nonsense need shooting. That's 8 in 8 for him now. I reckon he's getting 20+ next year, possibly too late to get that this year but there is no doubting his quality now.

Youri Tielemans is unreal. We need to get this bloke snapped up immediately because if we don't, we will be gazumped by an Arsenal or a Spurs. I've no doubt he's good enough for a side like that.

Maddison is starting to really turn it on again in recent weeks.

It's just all positive again. I'm really believing in this team now.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived