Arsenal 3-1 Everton
Everton 2-1 Arsenal

Recent Form
Everton - WWLDW
Arsenal - WWWWL

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramsey not starting seems precautionary, no Torreira and Xhaka is killer though as Elneny is absolutely garbage. Problem with 5 at the back we seem to lack a lot going forward without Ramsey, can see us struggling today.

Everton are playing us at the perfect time, they should be getting some sort of result here.

Absolutely the worst first half we have played in months. No surprise our team is just completely shit without Ramsey. Guendouzi/Elneny midfield is just dog shit and Mkhitaryan and Ozil are the same player and are contributing fuck all. We are so easy to play against Emery has to switch it up at HT or we will lose, Everton have had it so easy.

• Subscriber

Could do with a second goal because surely Arsenal won't be that shit in the second half.

Highlights of that half:

- Jagielka scoring a super sweaty goal

- Gueye's shot

- Richarlison's blatantly fake ankle injury when he ran the ball straight out of play under no pressure 

- Lacazette clocking more roley poleys than touches of the football

- Bernard's flick

- The crowd getting full on triggered when they thought the ref gave a foul against Zouma when he was actually blowing for offside against Arsenal

Hopefully we're reaching the other side of this phase but it would be 110% Everton for Arsenal to score from their first shot on target in the 47th minute.

• Subscriber

Have to say Everton have come out in this one wanting more and chasing it. They just need another half like the first and this game will be over because they can get another goal the way they are going.

On 05/04/2019 at 20:59, RandoEFC said:

Actually sort of fancy us here but don't want to get my hopes up too much about us being able to avoid being wrist-slittingly bad for three games in a row.

Apparently we have a very good record against you over the years which I'm surprised at because I can remember you beating us loads of times. I wasn't massively optimistic about this game and it has proved that way so far

Away form is going to cost us top 4, you just know it. 4 of our last 6 are away from home and we have difficult trips to Wolves, Watford and Leicester to come. 

Absolutely horrific today though, so many sub par performances all over the pitch.

• Subscriber

Not bad. Third week in a row the media will only talk about how poor our opposition were while we get no credit but we will comfortably good enough to get 3 or 4 there. If we keep performing like this we just don't let teams play, just need to make better decisions in the final third because we could have properly embarrassed Arsenal today.

4 wins and 5 clean sheets in 6 games, that's three away games and the home fixtures have been Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal. The only exception since that 17 day break has been the abortion at Newcastle. Not bad for the manager who can't organise a defence with a shite goalkeeper like.

Need to beat United for the hat trick to end the season.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's been a long time coming but my annual "Worst Team at Goodison" goes to Arsenal - that was abysmal.

We were pretty poor as well despite winning. The whole game was shite really xD

I've not seen the game today so Arsenal must have been really bad! 

• The title was changed to Everton 1-0 Arsenal - Sunday 7th April, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived