• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gladiator 2

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hollywood likes killing off good movies by making follow-ups, Rambo First Blood then 4 sequels after that, I only enjoyed Rambo First Blood and watched the follow-up and the rest was a big no for me and have never bothered to watch them, the Rocky films also, saw the first one and never bothered with the follow-up's. :coffee: 

On 05/04/2019 at 08:49, CaaC - John said:

Hollywood likes killing off good movies by making follow-ups, Rambo First Blood then 4 sequels after that, I only enjoyed Rambo First Blood and watched the follow-up and the rest was a big no for me and have never bothered to watch them, the Rocky films also, saw the first one and never bothered with the follow-up's. :coffee: 

Rocky 2, 3 & 4 are great. Definitely give them a watch.

Rocky 2 is the only one that belongs alongside Rocky. And I wished they stopped after that one. 

The rest are just Hollywood action flicks. Including Creed, which I find incredibly over rated. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Rick said:

Rocky 2, 3 & 4 are great. Definitely give them a watch

I think I did watch 2 but lost interest in it halfway through and I never bothered with 3 & 4, the same as Rambo - First Blood, saw that and that was one of my best films but the follow up's I could not be bothered after watching some of Rambo 2, the only films I did enjoy watching and still do is all the Die Hard films with Bruce Willis. 

Two is on the level of the original, I might even enjoy it a bit more. 

3 & especially 4 are both really entertaining 80s movies. Nothing high brow but a good laugh. 

Agree that Creed was overrated 

Archived