Whisk(e)y

football forum

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

This is my most recent bottle, very nice. 

Glenmorangie-10-Year-Old-Original-Single

Can't really go wrong with Glenmorangie... Try their Nectar d'Or or Quinta Ruban, if you get the chance. Especially the latter; it's matured in Port casks, very lovely.

I got Glenmorangie Signet last Christmas, a nice drop, but not really worth the price, in my opinion.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Can't really go wrong with Glenmorangie... Try their Nectar d'Or or Quinta Ruban, if you get the chance. Especially the latter; it's matured in Port casks, very lovely.

I got Glenmorangie Signet last Christmas, a nice drop, but not really worth the price, in my opinion.

I've never tried untill last weekend, it was a birthday present from my best mate. I'll try those you mentioned next, as i do like it more than recent ones I've tried.

Talking about whiskey.... i'm definitely going to have to have a glass in a couple of hours when i get in from work xD . *Licks lips*

• Subscriber
42 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Anyone drink Irish Whiskey?

I have a decent collection, and have been trying to figure out how to post a picture here, but can't seem to do it.

31 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

No luck inserting pictures

Upload it to one of the image uploading sites like https://imgur.com/ and then post the link here (to embed the image on here, you need to right-click on the image once it's uploaded there, copy image address, and then paste it here).

I do drink Irish whisky from time to time, although I'm more into Scotch myself... Bushmills, Redbreast, Midleton are very nice though.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Had this for a few years, but finally opened it the other week. 

Penderyn-peated-big.jpg.c5009a031acfc934b5d1a1029e2f4dff.jpg

Was very nice in fairness. 

Ohhh I just googled it and saw that one of theirs is called Sherrywood? I need that in my life.

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

This one? 

penderyn_sherry-wood.thumb.jpg.a66e4086b3adaca76d1b021640ad3c93.jpg

Never had it myself so couldn't tell you what it'd be like. 

I love whiskies that are matured in Sherry casks, so the name got me excited! :D 

2 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Anyone drink Irish Whiskey?

I have a decent collection, and have been trying to figure out how to post a picture here, but can't seem to do it.

jamesons is my favorite :91_thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

jamesons is my favorite :91_thumbsup:

It probably sounds odd to Scotch drinkers but I find Jamesons a little peaty.  Prefer the smoother taste of Bushmills  especially Black Bush or the Bushmills single malts.

1 minute ago, Redcanuck said:

It probably sounds odd to Scotch drinkers but I find Jamesons a little peaty.  Prefer the smoother taste of Bushmills  especially Black Bush or the Bushmills single malts.

not tried them mate i will have to give them a go. 

Archived