• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Is Gerrard a cunt?

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What interviews are you talking about?

I've you've only started paying attention to Scottish football this season because of Gerrard, then you might want to go back and watch interviews of all previous Rangers and Celtic managers over the years. The media up here are the cunts and you just gotta play them at their own game. Which Gerrard is pretty good at.

Maybe? I don't know much about him really, except that he was close to leaving Liverpool once till he nabbed a new contract, so I'd question his loyalty. He should get the same stick that Rooney did.

2 minutes ago, Rab said:

What interviews are you talking about?

I've you've only started paying attention to Scottish football this season because of Gerrard, then you might want to go back and watch interviews of all previous Rangers and Celtic managers over the years. The media up here are the cunts and you just gotta play them at their own game. Which Gerrard is pretty good at.

I haven't really payed any more attention to Scottish football than I have before. He just seems aggressive and I saw an interview about his player that wacked that Celtic player the other day and he said he wasn't aggressive and he just pushed him away. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I haven't really payed any more attention to Scottish football than I have before. He just seems aggressive and I saw an interview about his player that wacked that Celtic player the other day and he said he wasn't aggressive and he just pushed him away. 

That doesn't really make him a cunt to be honest. 

Most managers defend their players even when they've done the daftest of things. Gerrard isn't the first manager to come across as 'aggressive'. 

12 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah, that's just Scottish football. Welcome. You might not enjoy it here.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah he's a legend, if you're looking for cunts look at the club across the park from us.

What's so bad about... Taxicab Drivers Sports & Social Club?

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 21.59.43.png

On 04/04/2019 at 22:00, Rab said:

What's so bad about... Taxicab Drivers Sports & Social Club?

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 21.59.43.png

Did you actually Google that xD

• Subscriber

You could say Souness was a cunt when he arrived at Rangers in his hay-day, but he was useful and achieved a lot with Rangers trophy wise, maybe Gerrard will be another Souness through his time at Anfield, we will just have to wait and see, people take the piss out of Klopp when his Liverpool lose a game and he blames the wind, length of the grass on the pitch, the referees etc, but then again a lot of other managers would do the same or seem like Gerrard, Souness & Klopp, a certain José Mourinho springs to mind. :D

Interesting topic.

I have taken a keen interest on both Gerrard's and Lampards debut seasons in the hot seat.

The thread question made me smile as I fully understand where the Author is coming from. Gerrard oozes confidence and seems to want to give off this "I'm in charge" frankness in his almost daily press conferences where he fields questions from the Scottish media. Obviously he has been let down by his CF who is talented for that level, but has proved beyond doubt to be a liability the club can not afford. While you must admire Gerrard's backing of the player, its shown to be poor judgement as most could see the player wasnt going to change his temperament on the pitch. Gerrards admittance he can no longer defend the player shows he has it in him to put his hand up for a mistake. This in his Armour will help him in his future. The biting question to ask if Gerrard is a "James Hunt" is a bit strong. I think he is a winner who has been starved of success through his choice of club during his playing career and is desperately trying to surround himself with winners as he embarks on his managerial career. His confidence n will to win when being interviewed could be misinterpreted as the thread title, but for me he is just trying to inject that confidence to make all around him become winners and start his managerial on the right foot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived