talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

NFL 2019/2020

football forum

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wow that's mad. What kicked it all off?! 

Defensive players are forced to pussy tackle a QB and the risk of getting a flag or kicked out the game is even greater nowadays.. that and the fact that Rudolph fought back angered him, sooner or later the Texas a&m Aggie side will come out. 

Dallas NEEDS TO GET RID OF THEIR INEPT HEAD COACH ASAP

so far my vote for disappointing team of the season goes to the bears! Mack is one of the top defensive players, skill wise but lack the leadership that Bobby Wagner and Wright offer Seattle Seahawks 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Defensive players are forced to pussy tackle a QB and the risk of getting a flag or kicked out the game is even greater nowadays.. that and the fact that Rudolph fought back angered him, sooner or later the Texas a&m Aggie side will come out. 

Dallas NEEDS TO GET RID OF THEIR INEPT HEAD COACH ASAP

so far my vote for disappointing team of the season goes to the bears! Mack is one of the top defensive players, skill wise but lack the leadership that Bobby Wagner and Wright offer Seattle Seahawks 

Whilst I agree about the physicality not allowed is a joke, ripping the helmet off any player, during any play and hitting them over the head is beyond. He should get a life ban.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That Niners Saints game was ridiculous

Saw Saints were cruising at one point. Didn't expect 49ers to come back and win that!

Seahawks lost last night :( 

• 4 weeks later...

Buffalo absolutely bottled that, commanding lead at half time and started the second half brilliantly

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Insane game between Bills and Texans. DeShaun Watson is immense.

NFL playoffs are really special. 

Watson is insanely good. One of the most fun NFL players to watch

• Administrator
8 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Insane game between Bills and Texans. DeShaun Watson is immense.

NFL playoffs are really special. 

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Buffalo absolutely bottled that, commanding lead at half time and started the second half brilliantly

Watson is insanely good. One of the most fun NFL players to watch

That one hit Watson evaded was ridiculous. How the fuck did he get out of that?!

Bills were in charge of that game as well. How they let Texans back in to it I do not know. 

Patriots lost as well though which is a bonus :D 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Niners and Ravens heavy favorites tonight?

I'd say Ravens definitely in their game.

9ers less so but still expect them to win. 7-7 at the moment. Vikings seem to be dark horses...

Nothing against the 49ers, they have been brilliant. But I hope the Chiefs win.

1) I'm all about the attack. It's what I prefer. And Kansas City have the best attacking side in the game for me.

2) Andy Reid is one of the most likeable guys in the Sport. Really want them to win for him.

3) I think it would be a great story to see Patrick Mahomes come back from a nasty injury mid-season, to lead them to a Superbowl win.

10 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

The myth of little Jimmy will be exposed big time KC.

Don’t think the story of their season has anything to do with him other than him being able to keep drives going at crucial moments (which as a Vikings fan, I can see why you’d dislike that - he’s like a complete inverse of Cousins). The story of the Niners this year is of this ridiculous defense, especially that front 4.

That and having 3 good running backs that can keep them grinding the clock down safely.

I’m obviously biased because my wife is from SF and is a big fan, but it’d be a great story if a team that’s been shit for years and just went 4-12 the season before. It’s already a good story with them being NFC champions after the last few awful seasons.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Don’t think the story of their season has anything to do with him other than him being able to keep drives going at crucial moments (which as a Vikings fan, I can see why you’d dislike that - he’s like a complete inverse of Cousins). The story of the Niners this year is of this ridiculous defense, especially that front 4.

That and having 3 good running backs that can keep them grinding the clock down safely.

I’m obviously biased because my wife is from SF and is a big fan, but it’d be a great story if a team that’s been shit for years and just went 4-12 the season before. It’s already a good story with them being NFC champions after the last few awful seasons.

It’s SF. You’ve won plenty. Fuck off. Just like Liverpool xD

Archived