talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Racism in Football

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Which is where these places and footballers need to be educated and bettered. All the fines and suspensions UEFA or whoever hand out every now and then do fuck all, really.

Fines are a waste of time in football when there is so much money in circulation in the game, the same problems will still happen.  Also I like to know where does that money actually go when they do get fined! 

I know Uruguay has a huge problem, when Suarez first moved to the Netherlands to play for FC Groningen he said he had to adjust to the culture as didn't know he couldn't say certain things when it came to race like he could in Uruguay and even at Ajax when he was done for biting he came up with the same excuse about the culture.     

10 hours ago, Stan said:

Slavia can get in the bin after seeing/hearing what had happened to Kamara. Disgusting cunts. 

Apparently they're reporting Rangers players to the police for assault? That is one horrible little club

11 hours ago, Moon Monkey said:

Eye on the ball? That's laughable, his foot was in the Keepers face, and the ball behind his head

Well the ball is behind his head because Roofe had already made contact with the ball to kick it in that direction. Yes it’s a red card all day long, but the bloke went for the ball. He even actually kicked it ffs.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

Apparently they're reporting Rangers players to the police for assault? That is one horrible little club

They said they called the police that night. Police Scotland reported no calls from either club.

They also said Rangers fans stormed the stadium and were in the dressing rooms. They're a vile club and I hope they fold.

1 minute ago, Rab said:

Their fans also made this banner since the incident:

Sadly, racism will never ever die when there are thousands (perhaps millions) of people with this ideology. Disgusting that there are great numbers of people who will not just keep it in their head (which is bad enough) but go on camera with a banner parading this kind of shit - apparently Roofe has been targeted too because of that horror tackle too.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well the ball is behind his head because Roofe had already made contact with the ball to kick it in that direction. Yes it’s a red card all day long, but the bloke went for the ball. He even actually kicked it ffs.

Diving header would have been the best move, dangerous play with high feet at a time when concussion is high profile, was stupid beyond belief,  reckless.

As you say, Red card all day long, had he won the ball on the ground, different story.

He must have eyes like Marty Feldman

1 hour ago, Moon Monkey said:

Diving header would have been the best move, dangerous play with high feet at a time when concussion is high profile, was stupid beyond belief,  reckless.

As you say, Red card all day long, had he won the ball on the ground, different story.

He must have eyes like Marty Feldman

The ball was only beyond the keeper because he kicked it there. It was reckless, I’ve got no arguments. There’s not a cat in hells chance anyone is getting near that with their head though imho. He’s simply reached too far; a complete misjudgment.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just checked Sparta Prague's squad. They have several African players. How are they supposed to feel about this? Seeing images from their "Hooligans" like above. 

Sparta will feel especially aggrieved given its their rivals Slavia causing all this shit. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Stan said:

Sparta will feel especially aggrieved given its their rivals Slavia causing all this shit. 

Hahaha, wooops. But yeah, I actually meant the Slavia squad. Few players from the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigeria.. 

SORRY SPARTA! 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Hahaha, wooops. But yeah, I actually meant the Slavia squad. Few players from the Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigeria.. 

SORRY SPARTA! 

Yep, a couple of them were right next to Kamara or in the vicinity of it. 

The player in question (Kudela) is probably one of those cunts that says 'I've got black friends and teammates so I can't be racist' 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep, a couple of them were right next to Kamara or in the vicinity of it. 

The player in question (Kudela) is probably one of those cunts that says 'I've got black friends and teammates so I can't be racist' 

A white girl with dreadlocks said this to me once xD

44 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

The ball was only beyond the keeper because he kicked it there. It was reckless, I’ve got no arguments. There’s not a cat in hells chance anyone is getting near that with their head though imho. He’s simply reached too far; a complete misjudgment.

Don't know where his eyes where.....

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

His head is clearly tracking the ball in the video rab saw, he didn't look up until the ball was right on the keeper. If that didn't satisfy you nothing will. 

Of course it doesn't satisfy me. You can paint whatever story you want though.

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"Paint whatever story"? 

The guys face, is pointing directly at the ball for the entire shot, tracking it as it moves. You think he's really focusing on the goalkeeper with his peripheral vision while pretending to look at the ball?  

Focusing on the goalkeeper? While PRETENDING  to look at the ball?

You want to show me were I suggested that?

1 minute ago, Moon Monkey said:

Focusing on the goalkeeper? While PRETENDING  to look at the ball?

You want to show me were I suggested that?

I was asking a question. Hence the question mark. 

If his head is tracking the ball moving, but you say he's looking at the keeper, I'd like to know exactly what you think is happening here. 

but you say he's looking at the keeper,

Look there is no question mark this time,  if you can show me were I said that? as that's a statement of fact.

I'd like to know exactly what you think is happening here. 

Dangerous play, he's going for the ball obviously,  he must be aware of the Keepers position,  he's off the ground with both feet  one directed at the Keepers face, regardless of the ball, probably why he didn't go for a diving header.

Red card. 

With Head injuries becoming high profile now, challenges like this need looked at.

In my humble opinion