• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Man City 6-0 Watford - Saturday 18th May, 2019

football forum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Swathes of empty seats, mainly among the corporate areas.

Yeah I know it's a disgrace. Those seats could go to fans who would love to go

Decided not to bother watching this and looking at the scoreline I feel justified.. it's great to want to believe in the FA Cup underdog fairy tale turning over Goliath but in reality it was always going to be an ask for them to be able to compete at City's level even in a final, a one sided anti climax sadly.. 

4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Second hand ball by Kompany? They not showing a replay.

The first one wasn't a handball

On 07/04/2019 at 18:51, Gunnersauraus said:

Clearly man city are favourites. They are arguably the best team in the world. But based on the semi finals Watford should be confident. I mean there was nothing to suggest Watford couldn't beat them based in the two semi's

That didn't age well

6 minutes ago, Rick said:

Absolutely depressing. 

It is for the rest. A ridiculous amount of talent. Relentless motivation. 

• Subscriber

Well done City and I would imagine our one and only @Happy Blue will be well chuffed and downing a few beers and I would gather we will hear all about the domestic treble but won't mention that Pep failed in Europe, cough, cough, you were lucky to win today Blue. :whistling:

PS. All those empty seats someone mentioned. :coffee:  xD

2 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Well done City and I would imagine our one and only @Happy Blue will be well chuffed and downing a few beers and I would gather we will hear all about the domestic treble but won't mention that Pep failed in Europe, cough, cough, you were lucky to win today Blue. :whistling:

PS. All those empty seats someone mentioned. :coffee:  xD

Think we would of won all 5 bits of silverware this season if we didn't go out of Europe to a handball goal to be honest but can not complain with a domestic quad, we must go down as Englands greatest ever team now esp after back to back titles, record points, goals etc

19 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

If you can achieve the likes of this below then hats off to your City buddy :ay:  :P

Your best ever team would lose to us though, the list of titles will come in time, we have just closed the gap by another 4 ;)

• The title was changed to FA Cup Final - Man City 6-0 Watford - Saturday 18th May, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived