talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Final - Man City 6-0 Watford - Saturday 18th May, 2019

football forum

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Pep Guardiola certainly has to fall under top 10 most punchable faces in football. I hate that awful man, I can’t wait until he fucks off out of England

There are actually lots of report's that he is a cunt in real life and plays up to the cameras

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

That is so unlike your persona haha. Ok mate.

I know it’s irrational, but there’s some people I just look at and I think “yeah, that face could definitely do with a punch.” Pep’s got one of those faces. As does Jack Grealish. And a lot of people in the world tbh.

Doesn’t mean I’m gonna go walking around giving these people their faces are begging for. It’s just the way their faces look to me.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know it’s irrational, but there’s some people I just look at and I think “yeah, that face could definitely do with a punch.” Pep’s got one of those faces. As does Jack Grealish. And a lot of people in the world tbh.

Doesn’t mean I’m gonna go walking around giving these people their faces are begging for. It’s just the way their faces look to me.

Trust me (I know some on here may be surprised, but that's because they only read the headline), I profoundly dislike Guardiola. He started off very well in terms of how you want someone in the football coaching world to conduct themselves but then he turned into a nutcase (won't go into why now because it's not necessary)... He's up his own bottom! But the reality of what he means to football even without the honours won when coaching is up there with the greatest in the history of this game. He gets teams playing a particular style and he makes them serious competitiors... Everything else is subjective and opinionated.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

I get what City are trying to do and I can appreciate the football they play but my god, it’s also pretty boring seeing one team win everything. 

A defeat of that magnitude takes some of the shine off a very good season for Watford. 

They've once again finished awfully. It's every year.

It's actually turned into a pretty mediocre season for them after all. They didn't even finish in the top half in the end.

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

They've once again finished awfully. It's every year.

It's actually turned into a pretty mediocre season for them after all. They didn't even finish in the top half in the end.

50 points on the board (higher than last season and their highest in Premier League history) and a Cup Final isn’t a “mediocre season” for Watford, IMO. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

50 points on the board (higher than last season and their highest in Premier League history) and a Cup Final isn’t a “mediocre season” for Watford, IMO. 

Maybe not but they could've done better than that really. The tendency to finish badly is worrying.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived