• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

USAWNT vs Belgium - Tonight

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Doubt you'd find too many teams across the globe who can compete with the USAWNT at that level. You'll have such a superior game compared to them. Not surprised Belgium got beaten the way they did.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Doubt you'd find too many teams across the globe who can compete with the USAWNT at that level. You'll have such a superior game compared to them. Not surprised Belgium got beaten the way they did.

Germany and France really. 

But we are playing really well at the moment, in which case we have to be the clear favorites to repeat at WC Champions. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Germany and France really. 

But we are playing really well at the moment, in which case we have to be the clear favorites to repeat at WC Champions. 

I was trying to think of who might actually put up a fight and I couldn't think of any. I don't think you'll will struggle at the WC at all.

6 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I was trying to think of who might actually put up a fight and I couldn't think of any. I don't think you'll will struggle at the WC at all.

The obvious candidates are Germany, England and France. Since it's in France, they are the team I least want to play. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

The obvious candidates are Germany, England and France. Since it's in France, they are the team I least want to play. 

I know the English WNT wasn't too bad but I don't think they are at your level yet. I'd put more chances on Germany and France to cause an upset. I always had a soft spot for the Japanese WNT but that group of players is long gone now as is their Men's group who achieve success as well. 

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Scotland :ph34r:

Archived