talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tottenham 1-0 Man City - Tuesday 9th April, 2019 (QF 1st Leg)

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

The league is clearly our main focus with the team & tactics he used last night, back to back title has not been done for a long time and we could do a domestic quad with the title, both cups & shield 

Already coming out with excuses :D.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

The league is clearly our main focus with the team & tactics he used last night, back to back title has not been done for a long time and we could do a domestic quad with the title, both cups & shield 

Nah Guardiola just doesn't know how to play away from home in Europe against a good side. Probably also terrified of a repeat of last years quarter final.

I think if you asked players like Silva, Aguero and players around their sort of age what they'd rather this season, it'd be the Champions League because they've never been close to it

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Nah Guardiola just doesn't know how to play away from home in Europe against a good side. Probably also terrified of a repeat of last years quarter final.

I think if you asked players like Silva, Aguero and players around their sort of age what they'd rather this season, it'd be the Champions League because they've never been close to it

Playing Spurs away is hardly playing away in Europe xD  ..just another game against an English team we normally beat 

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Playing Spurs away is hardly playing away in Europe xD  ..just another game against an English team we normally beat 

It's an away tie in European competition that adds further to his disappointing record in these games despite all the riches of the sides he has managed since he last won it.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

It's an away tie in European competition that adds further to his disappointing record in these games despite all the riches of the sides he has managed since he last won it.

I think we will win the CL this season if we avoid you on tell the final tbh

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I think we will win the CL this season if we avoid you on tell the final tbh

I probably put you as favourites. Although Ronaldo is so good he could beat any team on his own

• The topic was unpinned

Archived