talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-1 Barcelona - Wednesday 10th April, 2019 (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

BT's commentary tonight has been laughable.

Barca absolutely cruised that all night. Not even one Utd shot on target. But according to Fletcher and McManaman that was ineffective and poor from Barca xD. They know absolutely jack all. They know if they controlled the game then Man Utd wouldn't get a sniff and have nothing to take to Barcelona next week. It wasn't pretty but it sure as hell was effective.

McManaman saying teams 'have nothing to fear' from this Barcelona side are way off the mark, too.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-1 Barcelona - Wednesday 10th April, 2019 (QF 1st Leg)
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

BT's commentary tonight has been laughable.

Barca absolutely cruised that all night. Not even one Utd shot on target. But according to Fletcher and McManaman that was ineffective and poor from Barca xD. They know absolutely jack all. They know if they controlled the game then Man Utd wouldn't get a sniff and have nothing to take to Barcelona next week. It wasn't pretty but it sure as hell was effective.

McManaman saying teams 'have nothing to fear' from this Barcelona side are way off the mark, too.

I think that was possibly the worst punditry I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of Michael Owen

• Subscriber

Can't believe they tried to put a positive spin on that for Man Utd. They've just failed to have a shot on target at home xD you can't perpetrate all this about how big a club they are and then accept garbage like that.

Sorry but that was shite. I don't even think Barcelona were that good either.

• Subscriber

An absolute shower of shite from both teams.

These latter stages of the Champions League throw up some of the worst marquee matches every season. It's like sometimes both teams just agree not to be arsed for more than 10 minutes of each leg so they can save energy for other matches.

Dour. Looking forward to this United side coming to Goodison because they're reverting to type again. 4 losses in 5 and they haven't looked good for even longer than that.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived