talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 2-0 Napoli - Thursday 11th April, 2019 (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-4-3. Ramsey, Ozil, Lacazette & Aubameyang all start. Very top heavy, maybe too top heavy. Torreira will need to be on his game. Might work out if we're planning on playing on the counter but if it becomes a battle for midfield dominance it's going to be difficult without another midfielder willing to stay in midfield.

Robbie savage "he has to go with his left foot, he has to go with his left foot, he has to go with his left foot" We get it Robbie. You think he should have gone with his right foot :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Arsenal would surely have taken 2-0 at the start of the night. It could have been even better but if Arsenal just score once in Naples, Napoli would need 4, so Arsenal are in a great position really.

I watched this. Napoli missed so many golden chances, probably closer than the second half chances Arsenal had. However, I hadn't seen such a poor Napoli side since the Rafa Benitez days. They didn't play well at all, Arsenal clearly deserved victors of the match. The San Paolo is always tough though, nothing said and done.

2 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

I watched this. Napoli missed so many golden chances, probably closer than the second half chances Arsenal had. However, I hadn't seen such a poor Napoli side since the Rafa Benitez days. They didn't play well at all, Arsenal clearly deserved victors of the match. The San Paolo is always tough though, nothing said and done.

Out of interest Brian why is it you like Napoli? I remember you saying you liked them

• The title was changed to Arsenal 2-0 Napoli - Thursday 11th April, 2019 (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived