talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

£3000 Taken From My Account

football forum

• Subscriber

Hit by fucking fraud, luckily I keep the rest in a savings and transfer if needed. This has been taken from my personal account, waiting for the bank to ring again.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's a bit of a shitty thing to happen... you should do what I do and keep all your money hidden in the mattress, I have tons of it in there.. some of it going back quite a while since I first started saving, might explain why I don't get much sleep... doubloons are not known for their softness... 

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Hit by fucking fraud, luckily I keep the rest in a savings and transfer if needed. This has been taken from my personal account, waiting for the bank to ring again.

Electronic hack? You should not be out of pocket in that situation.

• Subscriber

More than likely some female hacked your account and is now driving merrily away. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cac8a664759546f67

Seriously though we can all take the piss but if it happened to us well...hope you get joy with your bank buddy and I hope the Bank Manager is female with lovely feet.

• Subscriber

Ha ha guys am back, weird not being logged on here since Monday. Signed out of everywhere, for 5 days, just did it as per-caution and to be on the safe side. will take 2 months to get my money back, but at least I'll get it back. 

• Subscriber
On 10/04/2019 at 09:35, Happy Blue said:

3 grand, you haven't accidentally bought one of them high end sex dolls have you? 9_9  .. it's a good plan though, if i accidentally bought one of them id tell the Mrs the money was stolen too :ph34r:

Yes and the thieves just happened to have a change of heart and deliver the doll that they brought with the stolen money to your house :ph34r:

3 hours ago, MUFC said:

Ha ha guys am back, weird not being logged on here since Monday. Signed out of everywhere, for 5 days, just did it as per-caution and to be on the safe side. will take 2 months to get my money back, but at least I'll get it back. 

May I ask why 2 months? Generally with this kind of issue the bank can and will reimburse you within 3 working days?

• Administrator
11 hours ago, MUFC said:

The way they were asking questions, they seem to think I'm involved, which is seriously patronizing. 

They have to cover all avenues I guess. If anything it's just to make sure they're not being scammed or conned. 

• The title was changed to £3000 Taken From My Account
8 hours ago, MUFC said:

What annoys me is the fraudsters, these fuck-wits have probably never done a days work in their lives. 

A lot of them get away with it too, the bank are obliged to give you your money back if you've not been negligent. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel much sympathy for the banks as they happily screw people over in many ways but it's startling how many fraudsters get away with it. The worst ones are the confidence tricksters who prey on the elderly and vulnerable, ringing up incessantly and bullying them into doing things which give them access to online banking. It's easy for most young people to be aware but for a lot of people they really aren't savvy, and sadly because the bank can sometimes point to them being negligent (giving out secret information etc) they don't always get reimbursed. People lose life savings. 

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 09:58, The Artful Dodger said:

A lot of them get away with it too, the bank are obliged to give you your money back if you've not been negligent. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel much sympathy for the banks as they happily screw people over in many ways but it's startling how many fraudsters get away with it. The worst ones are the confidence tricksters who prey on the elderly and vulnerable, ringing up incessantly and bullying them into doing things which give them access to online banking. It's easy for most young people to be aware but for a lot of people they really aren't savvy, and sadly because the bank can sometimes point to them being negligent (giving out secret information etc) they don't always get reimbursed. People lose life savings. 

That's fucked up. Does that lead to the bank saying they were negligent?

Archived