talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How do you wipe your ass ?

football forum

How hygiene are you  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use water ?

• Yes, would you just wipe it off if its on your hand Duh !
    • No, i just wipe so essentially walk around with a shitty arse and some legit smell of it too
    • I use baby wipes at least
  2. 2. After sprinkling/sparying water i

• Use tiolet paper/tissues can't get my head around wiping with hand pieces of poo sticking and smearing over your hand.
    • I don't mind the above

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Watch this shit become one of our most popular threads 

Its quite a reasonable thread tbh

As you see using your hand as uncivilized and a lot of people will see not using water as wierd as fuck but both are quite common

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Azeem said:

I use my left for the toilet and right for wanking so its kinda like lesser of two evils stuff

But you do wash your hands after that, right?... 

• Subscriber

The wife always buys toilet wipes sitting on top of the tank beside the toilet roll and both are used, the wife is very strict about hygiene and our grandsons are being bought up the same when they visit here, washing their hands with hot soapy water after etc. 

• Subscriber

That's a good point as even those wipes that are marketed as flushable aren't really... or the time needed for them to degrade is still too long and thus it ends up clogging the pipes or creating fatbergs in the sewer systems...

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Maybe so @Stan and it's not always Tesco's the wife uses but other brands too, ladies sanitary towels are the worse if put down the pan and flushed away and some people even use newspapers, kitchen roll etc and flush them down the loo.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's a good point as even those wipes that are marketed as flushable aren't really... or the time needed for them to degrade is still too long and thus it ends up clogging the pipes or creating fatbergs in the sewer systems...

It is a good point but people need to be educated in what a toilet is used for and what can and can't be flushed away down the loo and manufactures of things like toilet wipes then should be stopped for selling them, I was a caretaker in a block of bed-sits many moons ago and one tenant complained to me that the toilet on the third floor was blocked and could I sort it out, so I put on a pair of plastic gloves and stuck my hand down the loo and pulled out a cloth baby nappy, I showed the lady and said "Maybe you should stop putting down cloth nappies in the bloody toilet because you can't be bothered to wash them and dispose of the shite in a proper way", she never did that again and tried to avoid me whenever she saw me.

Them fatbergs look bloody evil though :(

ap_17255472789292-3e8a0f301c53cf38f5462b

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Maybe so @Stan and it's not always Tesco's the wife uses but other brands too, ladies sanitary towels are the worse if put down the pan and flushed away and some people even use newspapers, kitchen roll etc and flush them down the loo.

It is a good point but people need to be educated in what a toilet is used for and what can and can't be flushed away down the loo and manufactures of things like toilet wipes then should be stopped for selling them, I was a caretaker in a block of bed-sits many moons ago and one tenant complained to me that the toilet on the third floor was blocked and could I sort it out, so I put on a pair of plastic gloves and stuck my hand down the loo and pulled out a cloth baby nappy, I showed the lady and said "Maybe you should stop putting down cloth nappies in the bloody toilet because you can't be bothered to wash them and dispose of the shite in a proper way", she never did that again and tried to avoid me whenever she saw me.

Them fatbergs look bloody evil though :(

O.o People who do that should be made to unclog the pipes by themselves and get a bonus educational day trip to the underground sewer systems. Reckon that would stop them from flushing things like that down the toilet. It's just vile...

• Subscriber

A bit off topic but using the oceans dumping waste is another thing and really that is about hygiene, plastic bottles, cans etc just tossed into the oceans can harm the sea-life and in the countryside, I try and tell people when they put their bins out for collection make sure the lid of the bin is closed tight otherwise the Gulls, Pigeons, Crows etc or even Foxes pull the bags out of the bins and then you have litter everywhere.

But some people are just thick and when you mention anything above to them as a concern about the environment and to be more educated they look at you if you are from another planet and just smile and walk away.

turtle-and-plastic-bags-underwater.jpg

fc749fe90710d395ee3481d4f5391788

The-Story-of-Ocean-Pollution-Most-Plasti

Seal.jpg

• Subscriber

On the topic of hands and shaking i've seen people here who will refuse taking money from you if you hand it out to them with your left hand. I sometimes forget and then swap it right over and then it becomes okay for them. Weird thing but its true.

44 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Using water reminds me of the film Crocodile Dundee when he saw a bidet and wondered what the fuck it was and what it was used for xD

Great movie that.

I remain seated, and I give it a good wipe with some toilet paper.I continue my paper assault til no yellow streaks on the paper. Then, with that clean winner piece of paper I do a quick wipe of my ass hair just in case and away I go. No water. But usually I shit before I shower so that's a saving grace. 

I shampoo my ass hair on hair washing days as well. Like a true gypsy. 

Archived