talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How do you wipe your ass ?

football forum

How hygiene are you  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use water ?

• Yes, would you just wipe it off if its on your hand Duh !
    • No, i just wipe so essentially walk around with a shitty arse and some legit smell of it too
    • I use baby wipes at least
  2. 2. After sprinkling/sparying water i

• Use tiolet paper/tissues can't get my head around wiping with hand pieces of poo sticking and smearing over your hand.
    • I don't mind the above

• Subscriber
On 09/04/2019 at 13:49, Pyfish said:

Apparently it's weird that I stand up to wipe... anyone else?

I used to when I was a toddler though now I think of it I have no idea why as I should still have been able to reach my own arse sat down at that age.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Knew you had a vagina.

No, it's actually the opposite you bull dyke. It's brilliant for re-freshening your sweaty balls in the very hot summer days (which you don't get) when you can't take a shower because you're at someone's house, office, etc. They're actually very common in many countries, just not on most parts of Europe.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Berserker said:

No, it's actually the opposite you bull dyke. It's brilliant for re-freshening your sweaty balls in the very hot summer days (which you don't get) when you can't take a shower because you're at someone's house, office, etc. They're actually very common in many countries, just not on most parts of Europe.

Used to have a bidet when at our old house when I was a toddler and had no idea what it was called or what it was for xD 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

In the UK?, i thought no one had one there.

They're not that common. Rarely seem them even now and I work in housing sector.

• Subscriber

This thread reminded me of someone on the old forum who used to complain about her boyfriend leaving poo skid marks on their bed linen :4_joy: does anyone else remember that? xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

This thread reminded me of someone on the old forum who used to complain about her boyfriend leaving poo skid marks on their bed linen :4_joy: does anyone else remember that? xD 

Nope! But I do remember that woman/teacher who whored herself out on loads of forums asking about her class's toilet habits or something like that. Maybe she asked her schoolkids how they wipe their arses xD

1 hour ago, nudge said:

So @Cannabis girl was on a forum once? I didn't know that. 

Archived