Stuttgart vs Bayer Leverkusen
Werder Bremen vs Freiburg
Hannover 96 vs Borussia Monchengladbach
Borussia Dortmund vs Mainz 05

Sunday, April 14, 2019
Hoffenheim vs Hertha BSC
Fortuna Dusseldorf vs Bayern Munich
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Augsburg

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2018/19 | 29. Spieltag - 12-14th April, 2019
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schalke deserve to be relegated. If only they lost against Hannover

Aw come on - I know at present it is difficult not to keep using the word 'garbage', but to be relegated there has to be at least two others worse - and this year that's the situation. I would be devastated if that happened, but why blame me and the other 04 fans for what Tedesco did to us!  I never blamed the Man U fans for Moyes or the Leeds Guys for Bates.  Some things we do not deserve!

Hope nudge is able to see this - great first half - no goals but more action in every 5 minutes than in all 90 last night -all 23 on the pitch have contributed - including the young lady in the black suit - really what good footy is all about - and another 45 still to come!

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

0-0 HT. Quite a good first half and we're the better team but really need to score. Otherwise I can see Freiburg sneaking in one on a fast counter at some point...

1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

Hope nudge is able to see this - great first half - no goals but more action in every 5 minutes than in all 90 last night -all 23 on the pitch have contributed - including the young lady in the black suit - really what good footy is all about - and another 45 still to come!

You both posted this in unison!!xD

• Subscriber

I had to watch the first 15 minutes or so on my phone as we're having New Year here now and they built a big stage in the town center for some music gigs etc. and once they turned the power on the rest of the town went into a blackout xD 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Think he was coming back from offside, but it looks as if his header actually hit the head of the Freiburg guy going in off the defender. VAR says OK

They just showed the replay with the calibrated offside line; correctly given goal as Klaassen was not offside.

Brilliant save by Kapino but where were the defenders to let Freiburg in to score - not that it mattered, but Kapino did everything he could and had a good game.  As for the 'offside'  if the replay had gone a little furth back he was standing offside and went back to be onside - I have seen that taken into account before, but as his header went in off the defender that would have made it OK - just a little something to think about, but a great result and a good game worth watching.  At least Barca are 0-0 at half time so here's hoping for a better second half as I am now off to DAZN - Happy day nudge:congrats:

Ouch. Well, I had to witness a bad injury as well. Lars Stindl injured himself in a challenge against Hannover, and my immediate thought was that he fractured his shin. Let's see if I'm right.

Oh by the way, with Leverkusen beating Stuttgart, Fortuna Düsseldorf officially can't get relegated anymore. What an amazing second half of the season. I was prepared for being dead last around this time. 

45 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ouch. Well, I had to witness a bad injury as well. Lars Stindl injured himself in a challenge against Hannover, and my immediate thought was that he fractured his shin. Let's see if I'm right.

Oh by the way, with Leverkusen beating Stuttgart, Fortuna Düsseldorf officially can't get relegated anymore. What an amazing second half of the season. I was prepared for being dead last around this time. 

Right on man! Well you can go back and laugh an everyone's preseason prediction!

Dortmund about to start against Mainz. 

Best fans in Germany, and this should be a clinic.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived