talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 [ 29. Spieltag ] 12-14th April, 2019

football forum

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disappointed in Stuttgart. I thought they had a real chance to get some points today, but instead mucked it all up on a stupid penalty. Looks all but certain to either go straight down, or be playing for their Bundesliga lives. 

Just now, Eco said:

Dortmund. Hands down best fans in Germany if you ask me. 

I'd argue that it's Frankfurt. They have the best home atmosphere by far, and their supporters showed a strong showing in the Europe League this season too. 

Just now, Tommy said:

I'd argue that it's Frankfurt. They have the best home atmosphere by far, and their supporters showed a strong showing in the Europe League this season too. 

Maybe - but the yellow all at Dortmund is one of the best sections in the world. 

Just now, Eco said:

Maybe - but the yellow all at Dortmund is one of the best sections in the world. 

But have you seen how many of them actually cheer them on? It's just 3-4 blocks in the middle. The rest of the "yellow wall" is very quiet most of the time. And I held that opinion for some time. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

But have you seen how many of them actually cheer them on? It's just 3-4 blocks in the middle. The rest of the "yellow wall" is very quiet most of the time. And I held that opinion for some time. 

Out of curiosity, who do you think are the top 5 fanbases in Germany? 

3 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Du hattest doch wahrscheinlich einfach keine Lust darüber nachzudenken :P

Stimmt, hatte auch schon ein paar Bier intus und war auf dem Weg ins Bett xD

Trotzdem hab ich auf deine Expertise gebaut! :P 

Just one final thought after a depressing weekend - the S04 regular habit of ditching the young players has always been shown to be bad decisions - one after another - sometimes they put players out to pasture as well saying they are too old.  This weekend out two forwards young Embolo and middle aged Burgstaller showed how poor they really are at the moment and our ex 35 year old scores a hat-trick in Holland today.  Mind you no one in the 04 board room will have noticed!  They will surely have seen that playing on Friday and sitting it out on Sunday moved them another position lower in the table after the Augsburg 'miracle'

• Subscriber
On 13/04/2019 at 22:43, Tommy said:

Ouch. Well, I had to witness a bad injury as well. Lars Stindl injured himself in a challenge against Hannover, and my immediate thought was that he fractured his shin. Let's see if I'm right.

43 minutes ago, nudge said:

Urgh, so I was right. His reaction after the tackling was gut wrenching, because I immediately saw that something horrible must have happened. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived