talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Watched Official Secrets, and I am surprised that this movie is not talked about more. It's a well made flick. It's based on Katherine Gun who got in trouble for leaking the memo on Iraq war.

Also watched Virus. An Indian flick on the Nipah virus outbreak in the south of the country. Had me on the edge. @Mel81x did you watch this?

You're not the first one to recommend it. Saw it on Prime I think? Could be wrong but I'll go take a look now.

• Subscriber

Ford vs Ferrari (Le Mans '66) - just got back from the cinema. Not as epic as I expected it to be, but still a good movie. Probably felt a bit underwhelming to me as being familiar with the story of the rivalry as well as of Ken Miles and also having seen the actual race, I always knew what was going to happen. A must watch for a racing fan but it keeps it balanced so even those who have little interest in cars should enjoy it; very entertaining. The cars are real eye candy and the sound work is amazing;  that Ford GT40 roaring sounds are the real deal and the race shots are beautiful. It's a blast from the past of how proper racing used to be.

Still; it's not even close to the brilliance of Le Mans (1971) with Steve McQueen though.

7.5/10

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Deliver Us from Evil (2014), I quite enjoyed this as it was classed as a thriller/mystery/horror and I would give it a 9.0/10.

New York police officer Ralph Sarchie investigates a series of crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest, schooled in the rites of exorcism, to combat the possessions that are terrorizing their city.

• Subscriber

Coco - 10/10

Brilliant little show. I loved the theme and idea behind it all. The bright colours and effects where used brilliantly to offset the tone just the right amount. Not usually my cup of tea with these disney esque movies but I should have gotten around to watching it far sooner and so should you! 

Edited by Viva la FCB
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Coco - 10/10

Brilliant little show. I loved the theme and idea behind it all. The bright colours and effects where used brilliantly to offset the tone just the right amount. Not usually my cup of tea with these disney esque movies but I should have gotten around to watching it far sooner and so should you! 

:x

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Kind of reminded me of how I waited several years to watch Love Actually...now its a must watch yearly!  On another note that show you linked the trailer to is probably my next watch !

I'm due to rewatch Coco around Christmas again...

Which show?

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2019 at 22:54, Pyfish said:

Watched the new Jumanji today at the cinema and really enjoyed it. As funny as the previous and definitely got enough action to keep you interested too.

Where do you live it hasn't been released in most countries ?

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Where do you live it hasn't been released in most countries ?

England. 
It’s been on all weekend at Vue and Odeon in Leeds despite the release date not being until later this week. 

4 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

England. 
It’s been on all weekend at Vue and Odeon in Leeds despite the release date not being until later this week. 

Ow right. Really liked the last one. I think it could make a good TV series actually.