talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

• Subscriber

Didn't know where to drop this so i'll put it here. A list of 20 Bond movies (old/new) are now streaming for free on YouTube.

https://in.pcmag.com/old-video-streaming-services/139618/20-james-bond-movies-are-available-to-stream-for-free-on-youtube

I'd post the list but this only available to US viewers currently. 

• Subscriber

Hard Kill (2020) - Bruce Willis. 8.5/10

Not bad and quite enjoyed it although I thought I would see more action from Brucie but most of the action came from Jesse Metcalfe and Natalie Eva Marie who apparently is a female wrestling star in real life and watching her in action I would not like to mix it up fight wise with her...gulp.

Edited by CaaC (John)

Whilst I was roaming around the channels last night I caught the last half of 'Race to Witch Mountain'.  Now I can't wait to watch it in full - as daft as a film I ever saw and brilliant in it's daftness - a total release from realism and with and hour or so of anyone's time providing you loved ET and Close Encounters you will not be disappointed - if you like realistic Sci-Fi then this is not for you, but the kids - old and young alike - will love it!

Edited by SchalkeUK

Just watched 'Breach' 

Right...

Where to start...

I think I should start with 'Avoid at all costs' that would probably be a good starting point... Considering that they persuaded the likes of Bruce Willis & Thomas Jane to star in this terrible, terrible sci-fi mish mash shows you just how far down the A-List ladder they must have tumbled... This is soooo bad I think they need a new movie classification C- Now I was not expecting a lot to start with but hopeful that there might have been some reasonable effects or a bit of suspense or even a decent creature but they have failed totally on every single thing possible... 

They tried to rob parts from films like Alien & The Thing and it's just too awful for words... If anyone has ever watched Red Dwarf and seen the Polymorph episode you will have some idea of what I am talking about monster wise.. At least everybody knew that was supposed to be a silly laugh... I will give it 1/10 and the one is for bringing up the end credits and putting me out of my misery.. 

Don't say I have not warned you.... 

See the source image

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just watched 'Breach' 

Right...

Where to start...

I think I should start with 'Avoid at all costs' that would probably be a good starting point... Considering that they persuaded the likes of Bruce Willis & Thomas Jane to star in this terrible, terrible sci-fi mish mash shows you just how far down the A-List ladder they must have tumbled... This is soooo bad I think they need a new movie classification C- Now I was not expecting a lot to start with but hopeful that there might have been some reasonable effects or a bit of suspense or even a decent creature but they have failed totally on every single thing possible... 

They tried to rob parts from films like Alien & The Thing and it's just too awful for words... If anyone has ever watched Red Dwarf and seen the Polymorph episode you will have some idea of what I am talking about monster wise.. At least everybody knew that was supposed to be a silly laugh... I will give it 1/10 and the one is for bringing up the end credits and putting me out of my misery.. 

Don't say I have not warned you.... 

See the source image

When I saw the picture I thought it was a movie from the 70s or something. It's from 2020... wow. Bruce Willis is apparently a cunt of a person, so I'm not surprised that he fell that far down the ladder. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

When I saw the picture I thought it was a movie from the 70s or something. It's from 2020... wow. Bruce Willis is apparently a cunt of a person, so I'm not surprised that he fell that far down the ladder. 

That image is the polymorph from the Red Dwarf xD 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, apologies.. that's from Red Dwarf and not Breach although it was quite hard tell the difference in my opinion... 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Spenser Confidential - (2020) Netflix. Mark Wahlberg & Winston Duke, brilliant, plenty of action and a laugh a minute, even the wife enjoyed it and was laughing her socks off, in one of the scenes he (Wahlberg) was attacked by an Alsation but he called it a Wolf xD got to give this a 10/10.

Action, Comedy, Crime | 6 March 2020. When two Boston police officers are murdered, ex-cop Spenser teams up with his no-nonsense roommate, Hawk, to take down criminals.

Edited by CaaC (John)

• Administrator

Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

This one wasn't my choice but had to give the control to the missus and family for once over Xmas and Boxing Day. Couldn't get a grip on Dev Patel's strong Indian accent. 

Tina Desai is hot though as his bride. 

6/10. Not my cup of tea for a film but I was half pissed watching it so not all bad. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

This one wasn't my choice but had to give the control to the missus and family for once over Xmas and Boxing Day. Couldn't get a grip on Dev Patel's strong Indian accent. 

6/10. Not my cup of tea for a film but I was half pissed watching it so not all bad. 

That's sounds just like one for the wife, just told her and she checked it out and saw Judi Dench & Maggie Smith acting in it and she has earmarked that one, I will have to check it out if it's either on our Netflix, Amazon or YouTube channel. :91_thumbsup:

• Administrator
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

That's sounds just like one for the wife, just told her and she checked it out and saw Judi Dench & Maggie Smith acting in it and she has earmarked that one, I will have to check it out if it's either on our Netflix, Amazon or YouTube channel. :91_thumbsup:

Reckon the likes of yourself, your missus, @Bluewolf and @SchalkeUK would all fit right in to the hotel mate :D

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Reckon the likes of yourself, your missus, @Bluewolf and @SchalkeUK would all fit right in to the hotel mate :D

Reckon the wife would take her big sis with her, Pat is a one lady battering ram,  we misbehave and she would batter the shite out of us. xD

The wife has just checked it out and it is on Netflix so she will be watching that, I gather I will too but if I don't like it I will stick my earphones on and go into my Amazon films on this laptop.

8 hours ago, Stan said:

No chance - the food is blxxxx awful and food is my number 2 priority after the wine list at any hotel.  Perhaps someone will start a thread on fav drinks - beers, wines whichever - even the odd mix.  Would be nice to get a recommendation for something new I have yet to taste - vegetable and definitely not human!

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

No chance - the food is blxxxx awful and food is my number 2 priority after the wine list at any hotel.  Perhaps someone will start a thread on fav drinks - beers, wines whichever - even the odd mix.  Would be nice to get a recommendation for something new I have yet to taste - vegetable and definitely not human!

Beer thread: https://talkfootball365.com/topic/12707-beer/

Whisky thread: https://talkfootball365.com/topic/7961-whiskey/

Old thread on alcohol in general: https://talkfootball365.com/topic/50-alcohol-thread/

• Subscriber

WW84 - 5/10 

Think the shine of Diana trying to learn to live in the real world wore off quite early in the first WW but they still persisted with it. Strange choice really and the villains really could have been fleshed out a tad bit better. 

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Stan said:

22 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Reckon the wife would take her big sis with her, Pat is a one lady battering ram,  we misbehave and she would batter the shite out of us. xD

The wife has just checked it out and it is on Netflix so she will be watching that, I gather I will too but if I don't like it I will stick my earphones on and go into my Amazon films on this laptop.

Lol, @Stan, the wife watched some clips of it on Youtube and she thinks she has watched it before and she also noticed it's on Virgins Channel 106 later on so no need logging into Youtube or Netflix. :D

• Subscriber

Red Corner (1997) - Richard Gere & Bai Ling - 7/10

Not bad and the wife does not like Gere but she enjoyed the film, what put me off a bit was they had sub-titles up when speaking Chinese and they were in yellow and sometimes they contrasted with the colour in the background and you could not read it properly, plus they had the sub-titles up to quick, it would have suited someone like @nudge who I think speaks Chinese.

An American attorney on business in China is wrongfully arrested and put on trial for murder, with a female defence lawyer from the country the only key to proving his innocence.

• Subscriber

Fear (1996) - Mark Wahlberg & Reese Witherspoon 8/10

Not bad and quite enjoyed a young Mark Wahlberg portrayed as an evil killer.

Drama, Thriller 
When Nicole met David; handsome, charming, affectionate, he was everything. It seemed perfect, but soon she sees that David has a darker side. And his adoration turns to obsession, their dream into a nightmare, and her love into fear.