talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I enjoyed it, some pretty good laughs along the way... 

Same... I loved it when Ryan Reynolds' character was whistling the Indy theme when they were entering that Nazi bunker in Argentina xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Devil said:

Jumanji the next level

7/10

Fun, funny family entertainment. 

Loved it.

I will have to remember to watch that.

I loved the first Jumanji with the late, great, Robin Williams, can't remember how many times I have watched that and our 3 grandsons have grown up watching it too.

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I will have to remember to watch that.

I loved the first Jumanji with the late, great, Robin Williams, can't remember how many times I have watched that and our 3 grandsons have grown up watching it too.

It's the second of a new series the one I watch John.

The Robin Williams one is an absolute classic to be fair.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm gonna watch jumanji 3 soon. It's on Netflix now. Saw the second one at the cinema. Was the last film I saw at the cinema actually

How long since you've been cinema? Last movie I watched at the pictures was Straight Outta Compton in 2015.

11 hours ago, MUFC said:

How long since you've been cinema? Last movie I watched at the pictures was Straight Outta Compton in 2015.

Last time I went to the cinema was when jumanji 2 was in the cinema. I kind of mention that in the post 😂 you getting distracted by womens feet again mate 🤔

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Last time I went to the cinema was when jumanji 2 was in the cinema. I kind of mention that in the post 😂 you getting distracted by womens feet again mate 🤔

I wish they distracted me lol. Was being lazy and meant to ask the date. Just checked and it was released in 2019.

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

I wish they distracted me lol. Was being lazy and meant to ask the date. Just checked and it was released in 2019.

Did you see the post I tagged you in the news thread mate? 😂

I wasnt to sure of the year myself. I remember I had a date with this girl I met online. Went and watched it after the date. Might watch the third one tomorrow. 

13 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Did you see the post I tagged you in the news thread mate? 😂

I wasnt to sure of the year myself. I remember I had a date with this girl I met online. Went and watched it after the date. Might watch the third one tomorrow. 

Will try finding it, am intrigued lol.

• Subscriber

Watched a couple over the last week:

Free guy - 9/10 Absolute gem. Its a perfect Ryan Reynolds movie. I just love that its catered perfectly and subtley to gamers with all these little nods in the background but anyone that isnt doesnt miss out on anything important. 100% recommend!

James Bond No Time to Die - 9/10Great send off for Daniel Craig first and foremost, the movie is alot about him and his bond. I think it makes a real strong finish in the series and the ending is a tear jerker. Would have loved Rami Malek's character to be a little more fleshed out and more important but at the same time I get it, he still did well with what he had. 

Red Notice - 7/10 Probably one of the better netflix movies ive seen to set the bar low. Overall enjoyable some good banter with Reynolds and The Rock and the ever gorgeous Gal. Some good twists and good action, fairly good film to turn off your brain and enjoy. 

Edited by Viva la FCB
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

Well...the wife started watching it AGAIN so I couldn't resist watching it AGAIN, there are only 3 musicals that I could watch (and the wife) over and over again is James Cagney in Yankee Doodle Dandy, Judy Garland snd the Wizard of Oz and the best out of the 3...

Calamity Jane (1953) - Musical/Romance/Western - Dorris Day, Howard Keel, top marks for me and the songs are ace. 

Jumanji 3. 8/10

This film is pretty much the same as the last film. However it's funny and entertaining. Gotta say what an actor danny devito is. There is a hint of another sequel. 

Army of thieves. Prequel to army of the dead with no zombies. Entertaining enough. I didnt actually know there wasn't zombies in it when I started watching it.

7/10

• Subscriber

The Marksman (2021) - Liam Neeson - Action/Drama/Thriller

Not one of his best but worth watching if you like Neeson films 8/10

Jim Hanson, a retired Marine living on the Mexican border, tries to save a mother and son as they are being hunted by a cartel. After the mother dies, Jim must take the child to Chicago.

On 01/12/2021 at 21:44, Gunnersauraus said:

Army of thieves. Prequel to army of the dead with no zombies. Entertaining enough. I didnt actually know there wasn't zombies in it when I started watching it.

7/10

I'd give it an 8. The communication between the geek and the girl was quite gripping. Emotional and touching how she made a huge sacrifice for him.