talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Last movie you watched?

football forum

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Saw Das letzte Schweigen aka The Silence. Really good serial killer movie. Builds up slowly, and I found it hard to like the grieving cop, but that end was so rewarding. It makes you uncomfortable, which is a sign of a really good movie.

Man, you've seen more German films than I have my whole life :D

1 minute ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

You can add one more to that ^_^.

Saw Funny Games. The original German movie. Overall a decent movie, though the need to shock viewers gets tiresome after a while.

Funny Games is Austrian actually :P

Back to the Future (1985)

Still my favourite film of all time. I used to be obsessed with it as a kid, from reenacting scenes with my toy cars from owning (getting my mom to buy it for me) that red vest Marty wore in the film. And I still love and adore it as an adult. I watch it at least two or three times a year. 

10/10

On 5/16/2017 at 10:38 PM, Tsubasa said:

Back to the Future (1985)

Still my favourite film of all time. I used to be obsessed with it as a kid, from reenacting scenes with my toy cars from owning (getting my mom to buy it for me) that red vest Marty wore in the film. And I still love and adore it as an adult. I watch it at least two or three times a year. 

10/10

My mates give me stick for having never watched this.

Beauty and the Beast 3/10

If it wasn't for the fact she'd get fucked she'd be fucked for a career this Emma Watson. The fist time I've ever seen her act, and act isn't a word I'll use with her name in the same sentence again. Also why is a rural French village riddled with upper class a English actors using their own accents I don't know.

• Upvote 1

Imperium 7/10

A film where harry potter is an undercover FBI agent who infiltrates the local radical racist white movement groups to uncover a terrorist plot. Film is well shot, with a spot on run time, and isn't too preachy, however, the film has its problems.

Daniel Radcliffe is five foot 4. He reminds me of Elijah Wood in Green street hooligans. Sticks out like a sore thumb. He also strolls about between the groups and in spite of being the new guy he  demands that they be 'men of action' and trying to pressure them all into revealing their innermost secrets to them. Which makes him look like even more of a cop. And every time he does something highly suspicious he just explains it away, and no one bats an eyelid. Creating cheap, stupid suspense. Ending is decent though.

13 hours ago, ASF said:

'X-Men: Apocalypse'

3/10

I had the misfortune of watching this the other weekend and agree with you. So bad.

Recently watched The Green Mile again which is a 9/10 for me. Great film.

Watched 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi which an absolute top, top film. 10/10.

Saw Fast & Furious 8 at the pictures the other week. Was alright. 7/10.

Got Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice tonight, so will let you know.

Wish I hadn't bothered with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Only good thing to come out of that is I really want to see Wonder Woman now. IMDb were kind as they almost give it a 7/10. Only a 6 from me. I mean really. Negan and Maggie married to each other. Simba playing the butler. What a mind fuck. And I'm not having Ben Affleck as Batman.

9 hours ago, Large said:

I had the misfortune of watching this the other weekend and agree with you. So bad.

Recently watched The Green Mile again which is a 9/10 for me. Great film.

Watched 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi which an absolute top, top film. 10/10.

Saw Fast & Furious 8 at the pictures the other week. Was alright. 7/10.

Got Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice tonight, so will let you know.

It had the potential to be decent, but the way Apocalypse is defeated was a joke.

The Green Mile and 13 hours are top movies.

Watched 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'. What the actual fuck was that? xD

4/10

On 5/26/2017 at 4:50 AM, Tanksie said:

Way overrated on the strength of 1 song. Little shop of horrors is a better cult musical by miles.

I have this one recorded to watch this weekend.

Going to watch The Passenger, with Nicholson, Kubo and La Isla Minima as well.

Edited by ASF

• Administrator

Ride Along - 5/10

Not as funny as I thought it'd be. Bit of overkill from Kevin Hart's character as the annoying side-kick. Obviously the predictable ending as ever with those types of characters. 

The Big Lebowski - 5/10

probably not a popular opinion but I really didn't enjoy this. I don't know if this was becase I was too tired after watching the above but I didn't even watch it til the end. Got bored of the overly strong American accents of 'The Dude' and the big Lebowski character. And the shouting Walter character got on my nerves too. I'm not sure if it was meant to have any comedic value to it or what it was even meant to be. The only worthwhile bit was this:

Image result for well that's just your opinion man gif