talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Someone has just posted this on Facebook, I was going to post it in the Music thread but... :rofl: :rofl:

The asshole song xD

If you've never seen the music video here you go.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Classic this yesterday our daughter was telling us, her Virgin phone was playing up, it was ringing but she could not hear it ringing, me being a good dad told her to check the wires as she lets her pet rats out and they might have nibbled on the wire, she got back to me and said she has called an engineer out to check but she would put her pet rats in the back room just in case the engineer spotted any nibbled wires and seen the rats in the cage and then thought of the obvious.

So before the engineer called she told wee Kaiden that "When the engineer calls you must NOT say we have any pet rats...ok?" he nodded his head and helped her shift the cage into the back room, the engineer called at the given time, put his toolbox down and wee Kaiden looked at him, put his hands on his hips and yelled twice, "WE HAVE NO PET RATS..." our daughter said she felt like crawling on the floor and disappearing.

Lucky enough the engineer did not have a clue what he was talking about and funny enough there were no chewed wires visible and the engineer told our daughter after having a wee look "Your telephone handset is not working, you had better get a new one."  xD

53169401_10217306412908191_1102234843200

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Stan said:

I strongly suspect that MUFC who kinda started it, didn't mean to write a pun and was probably a typo by his phone. Probably spelt 'hungary' and his phone made the H capital. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I strongly suspect that MUFC who kinda started it, didn't mean to write a pun and was probably a typo by his phone. Probably spelt 'hungary' and his phone made the H capital. 

100% unintentional from him xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Not only is that one of them quality gaff moments but thinking on, it probably still haunts the beautiful lady/man till this day... do you think any of his family and friends have ever let that moment drop??? I think not. B| that's proper piss making material for years to come if ever I saw it.. 

• Haha 1