talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Subscriber

That's the wife just screamed in the kitchen while making the tea, pull a pot out of the kitchen cupboard to use and saw this, it's one of wee Kaidens plastic toy spider, he must have put it there to scare his gran as he knows she hates spiders :4_joy:

20191023_173152.jpg.d8a7bf924430289d4044ee22d447efb6.jpg

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spelling corrections
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/10/eagles-fly-to-iran-rack-up-huge-roaming-charges/

GettyImages-520077682-800x533.jpg

A group of Russian scientists was hit by crippling roaming charges after some of the eagles the researchers were studying flew to countries with high roaming charges, including Iran, Turkmenistan, and Pakistan. The birds were outfitted with electronic devices that tracked their locations and sent back status updates a few times a day.

• Subscriber

This made my day xD

Quote.thumb.png.5a8ca6ac653a9041ebb35b7ca911526b.png

5-Year-Old Boy Really Wanted a McDonald's Happy Meal — So He Called 911

AAJHTSQ.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

One little boy in Arizona thought he had a super-sized problem and called 911 about it. 

Charlie Skabelund, 5, really wanted a happy meal, so he phoned in his order to the police. As the officer asked what the emergency was, the child ordered a Happy Meal. 

“We were completely surprised and a little embarrassed,” his mom told Inside Edition. 

FULL REPORT

• Subscriber
On 05/11/2019 at 02:39, Bluewolf said:

This kid having a meltdown when he was caught cheating on Fortnite and had to come clean to his 2 Million followers... xD

YouTuber Jarvis Kaye - known as FaZe Jarvis - apologised to his 2 million subscribers for using aimbots in Fortnite Battle Royale

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7648325/British-Fortnite-gamer-17-given-life-time-ban-CHEATING.html

Check out the video... xD

Normally wouldn't say this but I have no sympathy for this kid. He knew what he was doing was against the rules thats why he did it on a separate computer and he's really not apologetic about his behavior too. He made tonnes of money off it and if you didn't think they'd go after you because you're popular you've got another thing coming. Cheating is wrong and shouldn't be encouraged in any way whatsover. I say this very rarely but good job Epic. 

On 04/11/2019 at 22:09, Bluewolf said:

This kid having a meltdown when he was caught cheating on Fortnite and had to come clean to his 2 Million followers... xD

YouTuber Jarvis Kaye - known as FaZe Jarvis - apologised to his 2 million subscribers for using aimbots in Fortnite Battle Royale

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7648325/British-Fortnite-gamer-17-given-life-time-ban-CHEATING.html

Check out the video... xD

What an idiot xD

13 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Normally wouldn't say this but I have no sympathy for this kid. He knew what he was doing was against the rules thats why he did it on a separate computer and he's really not apologetic about his behavior too. He made tonnes of money off it and if you didn't think they'd go after you because you're popular you've got another thing coming. Cheating is wrong and shouldn't be encouraged in any way whatsover. I say this very rarely but good job Epic. 

Over 2 Million I believe... Who says cheats never prosper

50 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What an idiot xD

That's his whole life shattered now... Clearly unprepared mentally for any setbacks that may come his way, If he is like this over a game what mess do you think he might be in if he had a girlfriend ( although unlikely ) and she dumped him for someone else??? xD I can see years of therapy ahead for this kid... 

• Subscriber
44 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Over 2 Million I believe... Who says cheats never prosper

I was reading the same article on another website and someone said what you just said. Imagine if this had been an actual problem versus being banned on a game, I think he'd have had a mental breakdown and not been able to function. He'll make more money, these kids are mouse wielding ninjas and they will just migrate to the next game when it comes out.