talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Okay that's petty as fuck. 

I'm always in the camp that people in their echo chambers (like some bullshit private racist chat) should be left alone. Unless they're in breach of the law

This did remind me of when I was scrolling the other day, and someone posted 'Black Lives Matter', and a woman (old and white) just went off about how the white community wasn't racist, and how they are actually the victim of racism while blacks should be more worried about killing each other".

The first replay was from a co-worker, and said something like, "@(Manager's Name), what do you think of this?".

I was stunned and laughed, and then checked and her boss was definitely a black woman.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Okay that's petty as fuck. 

I'm always in the camp that people in their echo chambers (like some bullshit private racist chat) should be left alone. Unless they're in breach of the law

Are they not in breach of the law by being racist? 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

@Mel81x 

Wouldn't expect those kind of gang names anywhere else but Goa. Our locality has a guy who rides around on an Enfield and his name is Don Boom. We used to think that was a nickname till we learned that its his actual middle name. 

• Haha 2