talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

Comedy gold this is... xD

Drunk Turkish man reported missing joins search party and ‘finds himself’ in forest

Beyhan Mutlu, who is living in Inegol in the northwestern province of Bursa, was reported missing on Tuesday.

His family alerted authorities after he failed to return home from a drinking session with friends and didn’t return phone calls.

Officials said Mr Mutlu, 50, wandered into a forest and could not be found by his friends, Turkish media outlet Daily Sabah reported.

A search party was dispatched to the area and Mr Mutlu ended up meeting them in the woods, according to the report.

Officials reportedly had no idea that Mr Mutlu was the man they had been looking for and he joined the search party for several hours before “finding himself”.

Reports say Mr Mutlu became aware that he was the one the search party was looking for after they began shouting his name.

LMFAO.... xD

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Tommy said:

Those fan cams at American sporting events are ALWAYS fake. 

Not always - Guy was going to go to the game with his girl for Valentine's Day, she cancelled, so he took his sister and a piece of paper. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Those fan cams at American sporting events are ALWAYS fake. 

They're not, at least not always, I've been on one actually - there was no indication we'd be on the camera and my wife (not my wife at the time) and I both had no idea (and were surprised as fuck) when we ended up on camera.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They're not, at least not always, I've been on one actually - there was no indication we'd be on the camera and my wife (not my wife at the time) and I both had no idea (and were surprised as fuck) when we ended up on camera.

Did you also do the shoelace-tie-shakedown?

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

So @Tommy is a liar. 

On 10/04/2017 at 19:49, Fairy In Boots said:

Absolutely devastated. 
A very sad day today. After 7 years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients (they were good friends) and can now no longer work in the profession he loves. What a waste of time, effort, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

That's unfortunate you would think just being expelled from the current workplace would be sufficient. Now if we are being pedantic are owners the patient, or is it their pets?