talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

5 minutes ago, MUFC said:

You get weirder and weirder by the day. That was the most immature thing I've ever given 30 seconds of my time to.

The world's full of sad people with too much time on their hands thinking they are funny.

He'd have been face first into the shelves if he'd done that near me.

8 minutes ago, Devil said:

Honestly, maybe I should just find this kind of shite funny.

I just look and think why are grown men doing such a thing.

The world's gone mad in my opinion. 

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that if someone did that to me I'd probably give them a good punch because I think it's deserved (I think in the US people have actually been sued for farting on people and it's been considered a form of assault & battery - so if you're in the US and someone farts on you, I think if you hit them it falls under "self-defense" xD)

But since it's not happening to me... I think it's a bit funny xD. Watching those reactions is pretty amusing to me, at least. Tbh, I also think the farts are fake and he's just lifting his leg and his phone or some shite is making the fart noises.

I think this grown man might just be doing it because he's bored and because if he gets enough views on YouTube he can monetise it. Idk if I'd be able to pull a prank like this in public with random people without giggling uncontrollably as I lift my leg up to "fart" because I am an incredibly immature grown man... but I don't think it's that bizarre.

But I've always liked prank shows/videos, so I do just generally think this kind of immaturity is funny.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

This one made me laugh.... 

Now I get a workplace prank, that's funny.

Tik tok, YouTube and Snapchat has spawned far too many stupid clowns trying to make a living from immature stuff.

• Upvote 1