talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Today I Had To Laugh At...

football forum

• Subscriber

The wife got a text message this morning and muttered "What the hell..." thinking I had sent it, the message read...

download.png

Our son has moved in with his girlfriend and left one of his mobile phones here so it came in handy when the wife's sim card was playing up so I took his sim card out and put it into the wife's mobile.

Well, he went for an interview for a job this morning and his girlfriend didn't know about the mobile he left here, thus she sent that thinking our son would get the message. xD

Our son thought it was quite funny when I told him, then I reminded him "Don't forget the milk." xD

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

If you hadnt heard Dave Chappelle got tackled on stage by someone from the crowd...hes ok but the attacker went to hospital as naturally he got beat up pretty bad. Anyways im not sure if Chris Rock was there watching in the back or what the deal was but he had this moment afterwards with the mic:

• Subscriber

Yeah If i ever dropped my phone in that....it gone. Basically like an outhouse type toilet. 

A woman who accidentally dropped her phone into the hole of a vault toilet  fell in while trying to retrieve it and was trapped for more than an hour.

The incident occurred Tuesday afternoon near the parking lot at the summit of Mount Walker, a 2,800-foot mountain at the east edge of Washington’s Olympic National Park, said a social media post from the Brinnon Fire Department.

The woman, described only as a Californian in her 40s, was trying to retrieve the phone that had fallen into the toilet.

She disassembled and removed the seat so she could lie down and lean into the hole, clinging with one hand to the dog leash she had tied to a support.   The leash “failed, and she slid into and fell into the vault headfirst,” the fire department’s report said.

After about 20 minutes of unsuccessfully attempting to climb out, she used her phone to call 911.

Rescue crews responded from the Brinnon and Quilcene fire departments, each about 10 miles away.  They handed down items that she could stand on, and when she was within their reach, they pulled her out.

She suffered no physical injuries.

“The patient was washed down and given a Tyvek suit to wear,” the account said. She was “strongly encouraged to seek medical attention” because of her immersion in human waste, “but she only wanted to leave,” the report says.

“She thanked the responders and continued her journey back to California,” it concludes.

Vault toilets on national recreation land generally have a pit at least 5 feet deep that can hold more than 500 gallons of waste.

• Haha 1